13. He's back?

That was the best day of my life. Being reunited with somebody I had no idea even existed, my sister. My blood. My family.

-----

Percy POV

I woke up the next morning, feeling revealed and happy. I haven't felt this way in a very long time. I got up, dressed into my cloak, and went downstairs, in the living room where the rest of my team members were. They were currently divided into four pairs, each couple talking together, I know for a fact that they missed their children. They needed to leave them on Chaos planet, where they'll be taken care of. Luke just stood away from them, looking bored, as he was the only single member of the Chaos army except me.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. All conversations died down and we all put our hoods up. I went to the door, and when I opened it I was greeted with a sight of Nico. I said out loud:

''I, Commander Omega, give permission to Nico Di Angelo to enter Chaos cabin.'' I invited Nico inside. His mouth hung wide open when he looked around the cabin. We were currently in the living room that was the size of a cabin. It was full of couches, armchairs, etc. He snapped out of his daze and said:

''Chiron wants you at the Big House after breakfast to discuss the prophecy.'' We nodded, left the cabin, or rather said mansion, and started walking towards the pavilion. Bianca and Nico trailed a little bit behind doing sibling stuff. That reminded me of Estelle. I'll need to talk to her later.

Once we were done with breakfast, we went to Big House where all the cabin counselors were already seated inside. We all sat on the huge beanbags I summoned and Chiron started the meeting:

''Campers, Chaos soldiers, we are here to discuss the newest prophecy. We need to figure out what does it mean, and most probably issue a quest. We will discuss part by part. The first part is:''

''The twins of the sea shall go on a quest
To find a lost one in the sea.
They shall go with two companions more
To answer the hearts' silent plea.''

''This most probably means that Estelle and Percy need to go on a quest with two more companions to find somebody who is lost in the sea. Any objections or different ideas?'' He asked. Nobody answered so he just continued.

''They will find love once more
This time it shall be forever,
If they will be betrayed
They will be gone for better.''

''This part clearly says that they'll fall in love, probably on the quest, and that it's the best if they will avoid betrayal.''

''Son of Underworld and the hero who betrayed
Shall accompany them to the worlds' end.''

''I believe that this part is about the two companions. 'Son of the Underworld' is probably Nico, and I have a feeling that the 'hero who betrayed' is Luke.'' He said looking at a certain blonde.

''The girl who loved shall be betrayed once more,
Of four just three will come back home.''

''I really don't like this part. It does say that there will be betrayal and that just three will make it back.''

''New friends will be made,
Even the ones who shall surprise you the most.

The blessed daughter of old rival shall be lost.''

''I believe that this part means that, sadly, Estelle won't come back. I think the 'rival' means Poseidon because she is the first Poseidon's child that was blessed by Athena.'' A few campers nodded in agreement.

''Sacrifice to save the Earth shall be made,
The choice nobody will be able to stand.

With the wrong choice
Hope shall be lost,
With the right choice
They shall win but at a great cost.''

''And I believe that this means that fate will be in their hands.''

-----

--- time skip to the campfire the same day ---

The campers were singing and joking around the campfire until the Commander stepped in the front. Almost instantly all the conversations stopped and everyone was curiously watching him.

''I hope that all of you know about the new prophecy and that there will be a quest. Because of that, I need to reveal my identity.'' He said. Campers were ecstatic, all of them wondered who the mysterious cloaked figure was.

''So here we go...'' He said throwing his hood down. All the campers gasped. Their lost hero was back, Estelle was right, he was closer than they thought.

Older campers immediately recognized him and the newer ones recognized him from pictures, and there were even a few statues of him on Olympus. He was a legend. And he's now back.

-----

Annabeth POV

Ugh, did he really need to come back? He now ruined all of my plans and I had at least a dozen backup plans. I'll need to plan everything again. It'll be a lot harder to win in this with him back.