Braids

After a tiring day of rehearsals Christine was finally able to go back to the lair. She entered her dressing room and slowly opened the mirror, looking behind her before doing so no one would see her.

 After what seemed forever she finally made it to the basement of the opera house. She thought that Erik would be there as usual but he surprisingly wasn't, 'thats strange-' the girl thought to herself, she guessed that he was still going around the opera house and checking everything.
He would probably be back sometime soon. The girl decided that she would take soon Time to read until her angel got back.

She finally heard footsteps enter the lair, she smiled to herself, put her book down, and then got up to see her partner. Before Erik could even say anything Christine was already hugging him, "i- are you alright dear?" The taller man asked, "I'm quite alright, I was just missing you that's all" she said taking her head off his chest so she could smile at him. He pressed a small kiss on her forehead "I Love you" Erik said gazing into her eyes, "I love you as well" the girls smile grew more.

A few hours later

Christine started to brush her long curly hair, well tried too. She soon got frustrated with it and decided to give up for now. 

Finally Erik was done writing music for the night and came to Christine's room to check on her. He gently knocked on her door, "Come in" she said trying not to sound frustrated but failed. Erik entered the room unaware on why she sounded upset, "what's wrong my dear?" He asked softly. "Well my hair is being stupid and I don't know what to do with it" she said putting her head down onto her vanity. "Well maybe it would be easier with you angel" he said awkwardly not knowing what to do, "of course it is" the girl smiled at him. 

He came up behind her and carefully put her hair behind her shoulders so that he could see it, 'what have you gotten yourself into erik' he thought to himself,

Eventually Erik figured out what to do with Christine's hair, with a ton of cursing and errors he was finally done with it. "Okay so- it's not exactly perfect and I have never done things like this before so um-" he said nervous on what she would think of it. He handed her a small mirror so that she could look at it, the small girl gasped 'oh no-' Erik prepared for her to say something about it looking horrible, instead it was something that caught him completely off guard. "Oh my- Erik its beautiful! Thank you so much!" Christine had a huge smile on her face and was still looking at the beautiful braid that Erik did. He smiled at her in the mirror "anything for you my angel" with that he planted a small kiss on her forehead once more.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello readers! I hope ur having a lovely day, remember to Eat and drink some water! If you have any requests feel free to comment them.
Also here is what the braid looks like in the story :)