If you pay you can stay (smut, pt 1?)

Content warning: sex & prostitution

Also sorry for disappearing again guys im trying to get back into writing again

Erik pov

I fiddled nervously as I made my way to the building, why am I even doing this? I mean I know why but it shouldn't be one of these girls it should be someone that I know and love, but no one loves or had loved me so who am I kidding. Maybe this won't be so bad, I'm supposed to enjoy myself with this I assume.

I knocked on the door to be greeted by a middle aged woman then was let in, after a small conversation she went and then came back with a girl. The girl looked up to me for a second then looked down "Come this way monsieur,," she whispered and began to lead me to one of the Rickey rooms.

"Wait um,,, would it uh- be alright if we went somewhere else? Just so uh,,, we could be alone then?" I asked Nervously while looking at her more, her hair was a dark brown, some was curly but it was mainly wavey. dull green eyes and was a bit shorter than him. " o-oh um,,," the woman hesitated, " I guess so" she looked scared. She probably thought I was going to hurt her if we were away.

Timeskip to them at a cheaper hotel cuz I don't have any other ideas

I closed the door behind us awkwardly while turning on one of the lamps, the girl stood by the bed waiting for me. God how do people even start to get there to actually do this? "What is your name?" I blurted out, she looked at me shocked. "O-oh um,,, it's christine" she looked away from me again "mine is Erik" I sat down next to her on the bed, something drew me to this 'christine' she seems,,, Hurt by something, I just- I don't know why but I want to help her.

Christine looked over to me and eyed my mask for a moment then gently took my hand, bringing it up to her lips and kisses my fingertips, looking at me as I blush. My hands shake as she moves my hand above her breast, I hesitate to do anything too scared to make her uncomfortable or hurt her. "Monsieur? It's alright heh,, here" she moved and started to take off my jacket, bowtie, and vest. Her touch felt so nice on me,,, she was so gentle

I watched as the woman began to try to undo her dress, which was very ripped for some reason, I guess just from stuff like this. I went over to her "do you need help with that?" She nodded, my hands shook while undoing her dress and noticing that she was only wearing a sheer chemise under it. I bent down and kissed along her neck, moving her chemise off one of her shoulders while I did so. Slowly I put my hands around her waist, she leaned back into me more, closing her eyes.

Christine pov

Why,,, why do I feel safe with him? He could kill or hurt me- maybe I should run out? No- no, it's never felt like this before. It feels genuine. Not just out of some money. he's going to leave, why do I even get my hopes up

Erik pov

After leaving a few marks on her neck she turned around to me, starting to undo my shirt causing an issue to arise down there. Embarrassed I blushed more once she realized "Monsieur heh, don't worry it's natural" Christine's hand trailed around the bulge "o-oh mhm,," I whimpered desperately, this is different then what I fought it would be. I just need to be touched by her in everyday possible

She got on her knees once getting my shirt off and began to undo my pants then take my cock out, "oh my,,, heh your more than a decent size huh?" She looked up at me teasingly, only making me want her more. Smirking she began to stroke, causing a gasp to come from me
Oh God this felt so good and it just started

Not after long she sucked the side of my member (I can't take that serious for the life of me😭, he's a member of Walmart guys 🤪) causing me to be a moaning mess "your so sensitive Monsieur" the woman said snickering "o-oh Christine,, I n-need you" I moaned, running my hands through her hair while she blushed then began to suck my length

This timeskip is brought to you by me being too much of a loser to explain a blow job

Erik pov still 

"O-oh my God oH" my legs shook from all of this as I felt close to releasing, she must know because she stopped and got up then took my hand again. "Touch me" she looked into my eyes while saying that, lust for each other seemed to have grown. I began to kiss her cheekbone, her hands cupped my neck. I need to fuck this woman oh God I haven't even known her for 2 hours and I yearn for her, I picked her up making her legs wrap around my bare waist.

A small gasp came from her as I held her, rubbing myself against her a bit making her squirm.  "Shhh it's alright, it's okay Christine" she blushed at me saying her name again and nods "I trust you,, Erik" I smiled and kissed her forehead. I bounced her for a second to get her up better on me while standing, kissing her collarbone and gripping onto her ass earning a moan from her, I hardened more before laying her down on the bed. The brunette took off her chemise leaving her bare body for me to look at, she was so perfect how could anyone resist?

I stroked myself for a second and got on the bed as well, my hand trailing over her breast as she shuttered. I nervously got on top of her, spreading her legs and looking down at her womanhood (again why do I type this stuff) for a second "erik?" "Hm?" "Do you know what you are doing?" Embarrassed I shook my head no, she gave a comforting smile "shh it's alright there's nothing wrong with that, you just need to stick it in heh-" I snickered and moved so I was lined up with her entrance "Please tell me if something is wrong and I'll stop okay?" "It's fine I'm used to it" she mumbled "right,,, okay" I pushed my cock into her, feeling her velvet walls rub around me making me moan. "O-oh you feel nice" she said, wrapping her legs around my waist as I started to slowly thrust into her making both of us moan.

This felt amazing, she was amazing oh dear God. I started to go faster making her back arch "ah! O-oh mhm y-you're so good" Christine moaned as I fucked her, "ch-christine God agh" panting I placed my forehead by her neck,the pressure began to arise again. "O-oh God ju-just like that" she scratched his back while whimpering from pleasure, it didn't take long before I couldn't hold it in and jackulated in her, slowing down.

"Th-that was so g-great" I pulled out of her while saying, I rubbed my length against her vagina for a few moments making her moan again desperately. "Hm,,,it was" kissing her cheek before I laid down next to her, turning on my side to admire her some more. She looked at me as well, there was an unspoken connection between us. I didn't want to leave her.

Without thinking I wrapped my arms around her, holding her again as lovers would then pulled the blankets over us. "This is nice" I heard her say and rested my head on hers, "I think so too my Christine"

Christine pov

My face reddened at that, 'my christine' I hope he went what he says. His arms feel so safe I don't ever want to leave this feeling,,, soon Erik's arms went limp and his breath became even meaning he fell asleep. I Snuggled closer to him, closed my eyes and sighed praying that he will be here in the morning as I drift off to sleep

Alright I hope yall enjoyed! I'm planning on making a part 2 but I'm not going to promise anything, have a nice day!!