Rain (modern AU)

Okay this was inspired by a RP I used to be in for six the musical! And also two other things such as: the tudors when Kathrine Howard got excited about the rain, and also this tik tok

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeJhPGE5/

If you want to see rp it will be at the end of the story! :)

Christine siped her tea waiting for her boyfriend to finish making there dinner, she begged like a small child to help make it but he didn't buge. The girl put her tea back down onto the coffee table and sighed, "Erikkkkk" she said trying to get his attention, "hm?" She heard him mumble from her kitchen. "How much longer is it going to take?" The soprano asked impatiently, "just let me put it in the oven then I will be in here" the deformed man said knowing that she wanted cuddles and would keep on being inpatient if she didn't get them.

Soon Erik joined his girlfriend on the couch, as he guessed she instantly curled into his side. He pressed a soft kiss to her forehead.

The food was finally done after 20 minutes, Erik brought Christine her food so that she wouldn't have to get up. "Thank you" she taking the plate out of his hands and gave a warm smile to the tall man "No worries my angel" He said gently. He sat down once more (hehehe see what I did there?💀) Christine quickly sat close to him, not cuddled but close, he chuckled at her cuteness.

An hour later

Erik and Christine sat cuddled on the couch watching a few shows on Netflix.

They finally finished another episode before both of them decided that they where going to stop watching it for the night. "Sooo what now?" Christine questioned, "I don't know-" His sentence was cut off by him turning his head sharply in the direction of the widow. "Hm?" She humed confused, he didn't answer but looked like he was either in deep thought or trying to hear something. "Erik what is it?" She asked confused and slightly scared. "It-its raining!" He exclaimed excited like a small child.

He got up and went over to the window and looked out of it, "what's wrong? It's just rain" said Christine, watching him still somewhat confused. Ever since Erik was a child he always loved the rain, it made him feel safe even in the scariest moments. Another reason why he liked it was because it blocked out the sound of the arguing of his parents.

"Come" he said basically dragging her from the couch the the front door before she could even protest. Soon she saw him run out the front door and into the rain, 'what is the world is he doing-'

"What are you doing?" She asked confused once more. "Come on chrisy" he whined trying to get Christine to come into the rain, "why thooo" the soprano asked once more. "Come on its just rain-" the man said simply. "Oh fine-"

Christine found herself following her soaked boyfriend, he gave her a shy smile "what are you smiling at? We are getting soaked out here" the smaller girl questioned the taller man trying not to Crack a smile herself. "So what if we are getting soaked? just enjoy the moment" the man said gently, "I- I would like that" she admitted & smiled.

"Here" He softly grabbed Christine's hands (& putting the hands in the places you put ur hands when slow dancing-aka I don't know how to write that so out so-) and he started *trying* to slow dance, Eventually they both got the hang of it. "This is one of the reasons I love you, we do things we haven't done before" she said lovingly, both of them smiled even more. "May I kiss you?" Erik asked not wanting to ruin the moment but kissing her without consent,"Of course" The small girl answered. Erik pulled her close and kissed the smaller women, she could not believe that she was once afraid of this man at one point.

They pulled apart both of them smiling like idiots, Erik let out a small chuckle "I love you so much" He placed a small kiss on her head, "I love you as well" she hugged him, Erik hugged her back and rested his head on hers.