music sheets

Hi! The picture above is what Christine looks like in this one! And to show some love for the Greece production of phantom because I love it and I imagine Amy manford as Christine anyways (normally with the brown wig but for this one it's the blond one:))

Christine groaned as she started to wake up from her peaceful nap, she sighed and rubbed her eyes so she could see properly. She started to get up only to feel a pain in her sides, the blonde looked down at her to find that she forgot to take off her corset when she was sleeping. Of course she would, she could remember a lot of things for the life of her.

Her thoughts were cut short after hearing things being moved from the music room, Why was Erik still up this early? Christine made her way out of her room and walked down to the music room.

Her sheer robe flowed behind her as she made it to the door, the girl peered around to find her lover with his head in his hands, obviously frustrated with something music related. Music sheets cover the floor answering her questions on what she heard only minutes ago.

"What's wrong Darling?" She gently asked, catching his attention Erik shot up at the sudden voice, calming down when he realized it was only Christine. He quickly reached for his mask only to have his angel stop him " Please don't put it back on" she begged and grabbed his hand. He never understood why she wanted to look at his nightmare of a face, he sighed in defeat knowing she would be sad if he put it on. "Well, nothing sounds right to me anymore while composing I just- I just don't understand it" he confessed locking with her ocean blue eyes. 

Erik Continued to get off the bench and onto the floor trying to clean up the mess he made, the soprano got on the floor next to him. "Christine you don't have t-" his sentence was cut off by her "but I want to" the girl responded locking eyes with him once more. A few seconds of silence went by before Erik gave a shy smile then continued cleaning up, Christine doing the same.

(Not my art I just found it on pintrest!)

Once they finished and got the pages into order Erik offered her a seat on the bench which she gladly accepted. The deformed man joined her on the beach and put the sheets back on the stand. "How about I help you with it so that we can agree with what  sounds good and what sounds weird?" Christine suggested to her lover, "I would like that" he smiled at her causing her to smile back lovingly.