~Chapter 23~

Recap: Everything I ever loved was destroyed by the person I loved the most.

"come with me darling..." 

Tom said to me as I watched Hogwarts burn. 

"wh-what is ha-ppening" I choked out as Tom noticed I wasn't following. 

"You'll see soon" He answered, I could hear the smirk in his voice. 

I took off my heels and started running towards the forest. 

"STUPEFY" was the last thing I heard as I fell to the ground. 

Ugh 🙄 this bitch

~Time skip~

I woke up in a cell, with no wand. I was still in a dress. 

As I sat up from the hard bed I looked over to see Tom sitting still in his suit. When he noticed I was awake he perked up from his seat.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked him glaring at him

"My darling, I knew I was going to have this talk with you eventually" 

Well no shit sherlock

I just stared blankly at him. 

"This world we live in should be ours. Muggle borns are fake wizards. I want to turn this into our own land. I need your help. Please will you join me, I beg you to join me, let's conquer the world together." He opened the cell and held out his hand. 

It seemed as if a switch in my mind flipped, I wanted to do this. And I wanted to be with him no matter what. 

I took his hand and said "Okay I'll do it, for you" 

He smiled placing a kiss on my head. He kneeled down opening a small box. 

"Then y/n y/l/n will you be my lady" He opened the box revealing a gorgeous ring. 

Side note: Y'ALL ARE NOT MARRIED

"Yes, I will" 

He smiled as he placed the ring on my finger. 

We were about to conquer the world. 

~Time skippity~

Soon enough you found a castle to reside in. 

Everything that happened was all over the Daily Prophet. Sadly Hogwarts didn't burn down so now every student that was missing was all over the paper and was being hunted down to be taken tp Azkaban. 

Our hideout was very castle esq sort of hideout. It made me feel like a queen. 

"Darling come here will you" Tom said from the bed room to me in the bathroom. 

I was half dressed but walked out anyways, "Yes dear?" 

"I have a proposal" He said smirking "let's make you a horcrux, I need one more" 

TOM IS NOT NO NOSE VOLDY HE HAS ONLY MADE ONE HORCRUX BY NOW AND HE WILL NOT TURN INTO YUCKY VOLDY

"let's do it" I said with a smirk. 

~Time skip~

Night fall was near, as we left the castle. He grabbed me placing a hand around my waist pulling me in and gave a kiss on my lips as we apparated. 

We came outside of a manor that was dark. 

We let ourselves in. Earning a hello from the house elf as Tom said "AVADA KEDAVERA" killing the elf. We made our way upstairs towards a bedroom, many paintings were placed lining the walls. One of a man very tall, dark brown hair who looked quite similar to tom. The tag underneath the painting read Riddle. I gulped suddenly realizing where we were. 

Tom's fathers manor. 

We neared the bedroom hearing two voices inside. 

Tom swung the door open as we entered. 

"Hello?" The man yelled out

"CRUCIO" Tom screamed not getting any words out.

The man welted over in pain as all of his bones broke at once. His mangled body laid over in the chair he was once sitting in. 

"Hello father" Tom said 

"What are you-" A young girl ran in front of the man as I screamed out "STUPEFY"

She stopped in her tracks as I went to examine her, blonde hair, blue eyes, short. This wasn't his mother. 

"I'm guessing that isn't mom is it?" Tom asked his father as his father struggled to speak.

"What are you talking about, I don't have a kid?" The man said

"Don't lie to me" Tom screamed

"I have only been with one other woman and we did not have a kid" He said

"You left me, I was forced into an orphanage my entire life" He screamed. 

" I don't know who you are!" His father screamed

"My name is Tom Marvolo Riddle" He said keep his wand pointing up

"No, you can't be, I never had a kid with that witch" He whimpered 

"LIAR" He screamed  

"I swear, I swear to you if we did I never knew about it Please" His fathers breathing was heavy

"I'm done with you, AVVVVVAADDDAAA KEDEVERA" He belted out with no emotion on his face

The girl next to us whimpered as her fiance fell over, dead

"you're useless to us" I said as I pointed my wand and green came from it, I killed her.

Tom grabbed my hand, he explained how to do it and everything, he warned me that I might change slightly. 

I did it. I made my horcrux. my only horcrux. 

As I did he smiled at me menacingly. "I'm so proud of you, look at us" He told me while grabbing my hand.

"Look at us" With that said he grabbed my face and pulled me in, connecting our lips. 

We left the scene, completely unbothered with our new found treasures. 

"Wait Tom, before I go on with this life, I need to say goodbye to someone." I said as we reached the place we were staying in.

The nice thing about making a fanfic for a character you don't know much about is that I can imagine it however I want to and make it all different. I really do appreciate you all that read this, it's all for fun and most of it won't make sense but I'm really proud of it. I'm sorry if you don't like first person writing, it's really all that I could think to write. ALSO if you watch mcyt's go read my other book :). I will now try to update every monday and friday, depending on if I have motivation to write. Also I just want y'all to know I read all of your comments and they never fail to make me laugh, thank you all for the kind words I wish I could like comments on here.