~Chapter 19~

before I go on with this chapter I noticed some of y'all asking about the story line. So right now the story takes place obviously when Sirius went to Hogwarts with Lily and James, and I know Bellatrix was there at a different time. You'll all see why I have put Tom into this timeline rather than the other one soon. Also I get an email everytime you all comment and they always make me laugh <3

Kinda smut ig

Recap: It was PERFECT. (the dress)

"It's perfect" I said in awe to all of them. "The christmas party is on friday of this upcoming week, and the Yule ball is very soon" 

We all walked out of the shop after I payed for my dress starting towards the school once more. The girls were talking about drama but in my head I was preoccupied by what Tom was going to do to me when he saw my dress.

We made it to the entrance of the school and started towards our dorms, while passing the library I saw Tom sitting alone like usual reading something. 

I walked in and took a seat next to him looking at the book he was reading. "The Deathly Hallows, hm interesting." He jumped a little bit when he realized someone sat down next to him. "Oh hey darling" he said smiling. "Hey" I said with a cheeky grin. He looked down at the bag in my hand "is that your dress?" I nodded "Let me see it" he said smirking reaching for the bag. I quickly pulled it away and said "Nope it's a surpriseee" He huffed and went back to his reading. "Come on we have all day let's go do somethinggg" I said grabbing his arms and shaking it. "Let me finish this chapter and I will" He said not looking up from his book. I rolled my eyes and went to stand up when he pulled my arm back down and said "sit. now." I got all flustered and sat down and he placed his hand on my thigh. 

I choked. I could see him smirking while still reading his book. His hand kept progressively going higher and when he reached my heat im sorry i have no idea what other word to use he stopped and just rested his hand. I relaxed a little bit and as soon as I relaxed he started rubbing me through my  underwear. My breathing hitched and I lowkey moaned, luckily no one else heard it. I was sitting here struggling and Tom was just reading unbothered. 

Before he could go any farther I stood up and went to leave. 

He let go and I had no idea why, but whatever. I started to go back to my dorm and was going to change into my dress to see how good it would look on me. 

I made it to my dorm and sat down my items and started to take off my skirt and shirt. Once I successfully put my dress on I admired myself in the mirror. Damn I'm hot as fuck. I took the dress back off when there was a knock at my door. I hid behind the door and cracked it opened seeing no one outside, I shut it. 

I turned around and nearly shit my pants when Tom was standing in the middle of my room. "Holy fuck, Tom why are you here?" He smirked "Oh idk just wanted to have some fun I guess" Luckily I already put my dress in my closet so he couldn't see it. "What do you mean fun?" He started walking closer and when he reached me he just kissed me, not aggressively but not soft either. It had meaning, it felt as if he cared for me. 

I gasped when he slapped my ass and laughed. "That kind of fun" He said with a devilish smirk.

Yikes this is a short chapter I'm so sorry