~Chapter 13~

"My dear, please come to me" My mothers voice screamed as I was pulled away from her presence. I looked to see who was pulling me, It was Tom. I started screaming louder and louder until I heard another scream in the distance. He stopped pulling me away and stopped. He hugged me and said "Everything's okay now" I felt safe, so I stayed in his arms until I heard a voice behind us. "Darling, who's this?" It was a female. I turned and saw someone I hadn't recognized. She burst into tears. Screaming  at the top of her lungs. 

Her scream echoed through my head as I woke up to an owl beside me, it had a letter and I thanked the owl and pet it a little. I knew this owl since I was a small child her name was Otto. I read the letter expecting it to be from my father but nope. It was from my sister. My sister hasn't tried to keep in contact with me since mom died. My mom had my sister at a very young age and then her and my father got married and had me. Honestly I hated my sister, and I had every right to hate her. She hasn't talked to me for 10 years. I didn't want to read the note. I sat it down under my pillow and started getting ready for the day. 

I walked down to the great hall not caring I would be eating alone. I sat down and started eating, to my surprise Sirius came and sat with me. "Hello" he smiled at me. "Hi Sirius" I smiled back at him. "So we have Transfiguration today, and I'm struggling so I was wondering if you could help me after school" He asked me. "I would love to but I can't do right after school, I have slugclub, and then I have a mandatory study with my DADA partner" I said sorrowful. "Okay okay, how about tomorrow?" He asked hopefully. "Same thing tomorrow" I said while picking up a piece of food with my fork and eating it. My friends came up as soon as I said that, "Hey Sirius, you good?" Tracey asked him, "Yeah doing great" He said "Wellll I hate to break this up, but you are 1) in our seats and 2) at the wrong table" Millicent said to him. He laughed "Okay im sorry" He got up and went back to the Gryffindor table. "What was that about" Daphne asked me. "Just asked me if I could him with Transfiguration, I think he likes me" I said kinda upset because I felt absolutely nothing for him. Honestly I don't know who I fancy. 

Transfiguration was first, which was kinda awkward. We didn't talk at all. Until I broke the silence. "I'm sorry about my friends" He turned a little red and said "It's all good" and laughed. The rest of the day was boring as f00k. Whatever I have slugclub after classes are over. 

~Time skip  to after classes~

Alright, first SlugClub. I got this. I don't know I am kind of nervous. I'm literally the only girl like what do I do. 

I got there and I was a little early "Ah yes hello y/n" Professor Slughorn said to me as I walked in. Tom and a few of his friends were already there. "Hello y/n" Tom said smirking to me. "come sit" He said patting the seat next him. Oh no, I thought. I'm sitting next to him. Shiet. Anyways. I sat down and todays topic was Appariation. I knew Tom already knew how to do this because of that night in the chamber. He showed us all how to do it and we all tried and practice appariating outside of slughorns door. I got it first try, others were struggling. Slugslub ends soon so this shouldn't be too bad.

After Slugclub, everyone walked out the doors besides Tom and so I stayed back too because we have our study session today again. "So professor-" Tom was asking Professor Slughorn a question while I was reading a book. He noticed I was still there so he started whispering. Inaudible whispering. Professor Slughorn laughed when Tom was finished talking and whispered something back to him. As he said something in a whisper that only Tom could hear, Tom suddenly got very red and shy. I looked backed and he snapped out of it. He thanked Professor Slughorn and headed for the door. I followed and quickly caught up with him. "Hey Tom, where do you want to study today?". With no emotion on his face he stopped and looked at me. "How about in the chamber?" I was baffled, "THE chamber?" I asked him wide eyed. Yes what other chamber stupid bitch. "Yeah, we can study and have some privacy" He quickly turned and started toward the girls bathroom, I don't have a good feeling about this. 

Sorry for not updating I really have no idea what to write atm and I just started in person school. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K READS THATS INSANE. If yall want you can follow me on tiktok. 

@Tom.riddles_bxtch :) Thank you all again I love you so much.