~Chapter 28~

Recap: "Hello everyone, may I present my lady y/n" He said as we walked up

Everyone stood as we took our seats, once we were sat everyone else sat. 

The dinner was something else...

Tom explained his plans, and never made eye contact once.

"I need to know you are all willing to do anything for me." As the words slipped from his mouth, he looked at me. He didn't look at me lovingly as he used to. This look was cold, dead. 

I realized that I haven't noticed him lately. He wasn't like he used to be. 

He was different, changed.

Turning away from his stare everyone nodded their heads, pledging themselves to him.

~Time skip~

As the dinner had finished and everyone was dismissed, he took my hand and led me back upstairs.

"y/n" He said

"Yes Tom" I said back

"I want you to know, this comes with a price, a bounty. You will be wanted for the rest of your life." He told me.

"I know" I said looking at him to smile and reassure. 

He looked into my eyes again, and his spark that was once there was seemingly gone. 

It felt like he was in a trance. 

But so was I.

Part of me wished he would be stopped. 

But Tom was powerful. 

And little did I know, halfway across well the city lied his greatest enemy. 

SHEESH POV CHANGE

"Remus, he must leave some sort of sign that he has been somewhere" I shouted from acrossed the table

-Sirius Black POV-

"Sirius I'm telling you, we've looked everywhere. He either leaves nothing, anywhere or he's laying low" Remus told me.

"we've been looking for months, what're we gonna do? people everywhere are scared to even be inside their house" I said standing up walking around the table.

"And what about y/n? or Tracey? or all the other people he took with him, their brainwashed." I told him

"No they're afraid." Remus said reviewing papers.

I sighed and walked over to the window. 

"y/n l/n where could you be" I said out the window. 

~Time skip~

-your pov-

It was the morning, and like most mornings Tom was not beside you like he had been when you fell asleep the night before. 

However today there was a note.

Hello darling, I had business to attend to today. If you would for me go to the shops in town please. Get yourself something nice, I would've loved to go with you. Remember, stay low and hidden. 

My love, Tom

Ouu exciting, I haven't been able to go into town since Tom and I left. 

I grabbed my wand and put on an outfit that wouldn't make me stand out. 

With a cloak of course. 

  I walked out onto the front porch of the mansion and apparated into an alley way

Walking past people who didn't notice me, I went into a few shops. 

I decided I wanted new cloaks, maybe my new thing. 

However walking into one of the shops, I didn't notice other people noticed me.

Sirius Black from across the shop where he was cleaning up the area, noticed me walk in.

At first he doubted that it was me, thinking he was going crazy but it was me.

He followed me from a distance and as I turned away from what I was looking at, he was right there.

"y/n?" 

Short ass chapter I am so sorry. I put my DSMP book on hold so I could finish this one, but I want to start a one shot outer banks book (rafe and jj). I also lose interest in things quickly and I apologize. I'm not really feeling this book anymore but I promise I will finish it. Also if you haven't read my recent announcement please do. When this book is finished I'll probably edit it and everything I need to do. Maybe use Grammarly. 

Drink some water and go eat something, take care of yourself you mean so much to me and I am proud of you <3 .