~Chapter 9~

Recap: I watched him go down a hole and so I followed after him.

I went down the hole and was met at the bottom by bones and other shit. "What the fuck" I thought to myself. I got up and walked into what looked like a chamber and I was met with the face of Salazar Slytherin. 

I looked around but didn't see Tom anywhere, and as I thought that of course he came out of the shadows

I looked around but didn't see Tom anywhere, and as I thought that of course he came out of the shadows. "Spying on me y/n?" I literally jumped and quickly gathered myself and said "where the fuck are we and why did that sink open when you said open says me" he quickly perked his ears at me saying that. "You understood what I was saying?" I was confused at the question and said "Um, yeah?" He smirked and walked closer to me. "Interesting, very interesting." He walked closer walking around me in a circle sort of. He stopped walking in front of my face and said "Why are you down here?" I looked up and said "I could ask you the same question Riddle" He laughed at statement and started walking away towards the entrance. I started running up to him and I said "So you're just going to ignore me?" His face was completely blank and he said "It seems I have no choice" I was so confused when he said that but when he started walking even faster then before he used an apparition spell and left suddenly. I was running now towards the entrance and it fucking closed before I could get out of there. "NO" I screamed as I fell to the floor. I was trapped. 

I started panicking, I ran through the sewers to try and find a way out but there wasn't one. I finally gave up and just went back to the entrance with yk the huge face. I sat down and as I did his fucking nose opened and a giant snake thing crawled out that bitch like what the actual fuck. I knew what it was and so I didn't look it in the eyes. I just ran. I screamed "Stop please stop" and to my surprise the basilisk TALKED BACK TO ME. He spoke saying "My instructions were clear, i'm supposed to kill you" I was beyond confused. Am I trippin or sum? "Wait I can understand you?" "Yes and I can understand you." The basilisk spoke to me. "Well I don't wanna die" "Then I shall not kill you" I smiled at it. "Can you help me get out of here?" I asked it. "Of course just go to the door and speak the words Open please." I looked at the basilisk and nodded my head saying "Thank you". I walked up to the door and said "Open please" and as I did the door opened and I was let out. "Great" I thought "Now time to kill Riddle." 

I walked out of the girls bathroom, I was clearly pissed. It was way after hours so I decided it was best to just go to sleep for the night. I had a long ass one. "So I guess this means I'm parseltongue?" I thought to myself while walking through the empty and dark halls. 

I'm sorry this was so short but I want to continue the story in the next chapter hehe. What chapter should I put the spicyness in?