~Chapter 18~

Before reading: this shit isn't smut but it's kinda hot. 

Recap horny bitches: "What the fuck was that" You laughed asking him. "I have no idea" He laughed as well. "I don't wanna study here anymore let's go to my room again" He said winking again. "Yeah yeah whatever but you can't touch me" You said winking and then getting up and walking away knowing he was watching you.  

He caught up with you in the hallways and y'all started walking towards the slytherin dorms. You both were walking in a comfortable silence just waiting until the other person made a move. 

You reached the common rooms and started walking towards his room, not caring what other people thought. 

When you reached the room he walked in first, slamming the door shut once you walked in and pinning you to the wall with his hand around your throat. "Who can't touch you darling" He said staring at your lips. You just laughed innocently and looked up at him, not being phased. The smirk that was once on his face was now gone and he let go of your throat and lightly pecked your lips. "Okay okay, let's study" You laughed again as he said that and you both laid down on the bed, falling asleep in Tom's arms. 

~Time skip to the next day~

You awoke to the sun shining in your face no longer being in Tom's bed, you frowned. Your room was empty and then you remembered it was a saturday which meant no school "Thank merlin". You got up and put on this fit.

with black knee high socks and black combat boots obvi🙄

*Change pov ig im bad about that lmaooo*

I walked out of the slytherin common room and started heading towards the great hall. Once I was there I saw my friends along with Tom sitting with his friends. I went to sit down by my friends and I realized we were all wearing the exact same thing just in a different color. When we bought those outfits, we were all together so I'm not that surprised. I looked at them and they looked at me and laughed. "So I guess we all think the same huh?" Tracey said while laughing. "Ig so" Millicent said. We all continued to laugh and eat and obviously share our gossip. However I was being a little quiet because I wasn't paying attention to them, so you might be asking who did have my attention. Oh idk maybe some brown haired 5'11 boy that I shared a bed with yesterday. But anyways, I was watching him talk to his friends and gah damn did he look hot but I was soon caught by him when he saw me however he winked at me and continued talking to his friends. I blushed and put myself back into the conversation. 

"Hey sorry for never waking you up in the mornings we know that you don't get to sleep much so we tell your owl to wake you up with enough time to still get ready and eat with us." I smiled at them "It's okay I appreciate the thought". "So I'm pretty sure the slugclub christmas party is soon because we go home for christmas in a week, can you guys help me find a dress today please?" They got extremely excited and said "OFCOFCOMG".

 After breakfast we walked outside towards town and went to the shops to look for a dress. We didn't get far before I heard Tom yelling my name. "Hey y/n where you goin?" I turned around to see him running towards me "I'm gonna go to the shops to look for a dress for the christmas party."

 He smirked and whispered in my ear " why it won't be on you for very long " I blushed hard when he said that and he backed up and winked. "So did you wanna go to the christmas party as idk maybe my date?" He asked me "I would love to but rn I need to find a dress, bye Tom I'll see you later"

 He looked around and when he realized no one was looking he gave me a peck on the lips and said quietly "Bye my love"

I blushed and walked towards my friends again and they all oooo'd like children. 

~time skip~ 

"Y/N Y/N I FOUND THE PERFECT DRESS" Millicent screamed throughout the store. She came out of the back holding the most gorgeous black sparkly skin tight dress

 She came out of the back holding the most gorgeous black sparkly skin tight dress

It was PERFECT. 

Hey y'all I love you all so much, thank you for the support. I've been doing a lot better and y'alls kind messages helped me sm. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will start updating regularly now. Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays are my update days and I know it's Tuesday but I haven't updated in forever. Again I love you all so much and I hope you have the best christmas/ hanukah/ whatever you celebrate.