Shulk x Reader (Bath time!)

(Y/n) was very tired after the 3rd, last battle, she lost but everyone cheered for her.

"Haaaaah, time to take a baaath! .... Oh wait."

(Y/n) grabbed a towel and placed it near the door to the shower. She filled the bath tub with full of water, then she jumped into the bed.

~<8 minutes later>~

"OH CRAP THE BATH TUB!!"

(Y/n) woke up and rushed to the bathroom.

"Whew... Well, time to baaaaath!"

she took her clothes off and went inside, washing her hair and her body.

And then, a door opened.

"(Y-Y/n)?!" "Sh-Shulk!!"

(Y/n) and Shulk blushed in embarrassment. They were NAKED FOR JESUS CHRIST! ... Shulk sighed and hid inside the bath tub.

"......." "........."

Somehow a awkward silence continued until...

"Hey uh... (Y/n).. Sh-Should I wash your back...?" "....... You really have nothing to do huh.. ...... Fine. Only back, okay..?" ".... Alright."

Shulk closed his eyes and grabbed a soap to wash (Y/n)'s back.

"..... Hh... H.. Haha.. It tickles.."

(Y/n) chuckled and stayed still. Shulk in the other hand, he was closing his eyes while washing (Y/n)'s back.

"(Y/n)... I.. I can't take it anymore!" "Uwaah!"

Shulk pushed (Y/n) against a wall. (Y/n) didn't know what to do, even she knew that she has to push Shulk away.

Shulk was hugging (Y/n) very tight, not trying to let go.

"...... Shulk, watch where you're touching, PERVERT!!"

~<why Shulk came to the shower while (Y/n) was showering>~

Lucina looked at Shulk, bored.

".... Ah! Hey Shulk." "What is it Lucina..?" "Do you like somebody?" "Yes I do!" "Whoa, I was never expecting you to say it very cheerfully.."

"By the way, who is it?" "... It's (Y/n).." "Hohohoh~ Shulk, she looked tired so maybe she's taking a bath~"

Lucina giggled while Shulk was looking at her very confused.

"Shulk, why don't you go and see her taking a bath?" "N-No! I'm not allowed to!" "Ohoho~ I know you want to see it~" "every one would think I'm a pervert!" "Yes you are right now~ now go and see her!"

Lucina pushed Shulk to (Y/n)'s room. And then he sighed, took off his clothes then went inside.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well... At least this was funny, and I was also having fun that looking for the image... Also I had fun that looking at "I'm really feeling it" memes.. xD