Robin x (the member)reader (This is the happiness and peace of mind committee)

................................... This is going be... Well.... ................ (Kochira, koufuku anshin iinkai desu)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A girl sat down in a bench, with her letter said; be happy. There was someone who sat down next her and patted her back.

"Huh?" "Hey, why are you down? You can tell me."

He was a white haired guy who was worried about her.

"....... Why does everyone gotta be happy~...." She started to sing, the people came around her to hear her beautiful voice. "Wanting to hear and learn more about this world.. Everyone is listening intently in the park by the water side~!" She smiled. And looked at the white haired guy. "What is your name?" "My name's Robin, you?" "I'm (Y/n)! I'm also a member of the happiness and peace of mind committee!" She stood and up and went for the little stage that was in the middle of the park.

"They look so excited, don't they Robin? (In the lyrics it says ondine but let's pretend it's Robin.)"

And then her pupils turned dark. People were smiling and terrified at the same time. Robin was very scared of their expressions.

"Alright, alright! Now, now everyone, I will enlighten you! I will tell you everything you want to know about the things on your mind and what's bothering you!"

One person kneeled down and shed tears because he was horrified. Robin looked around at everyone tearing up a bit too. They were scared.

"So.. Everyone, it's your duty to be happy. Are you happy? It is your duty okay~? Are you fulfilling your duty? We, from happiness and peace of mind committee, wish for your happiness and will provide assistance."

She smiled, Robin was very surprised that she is beautiful, but also terrifying.

"It is your duty to be happy. It is your duty to be happy. It is your duty to be happy. Are you happy? It is your duty, okay?"

"So yeah, have a peaceful mind and fulfill your duty! Your happiness is our happiness!"

"Are you happy? It is your duty okay? Are you fulfilling your duty?"

Everyone nodded. Some people forced their self to smile. Even they were scared, it is because it was their duty to be happy.

"If you are not happy...

Hanging, beheading, firing squad, boiling, drowning, electrocution, burning, live burial, poison, stoning, sawing or crucifixion

Pick one you like ♪ "

Robin was terrified of what had she said. If you're not happy, you'll get this punishment. That's what he thought.

"Alright, alright! Now, now everyone, I can feel happiness flowing everywhere! You don't feel uneasy or dissatisfaction right? I'm scared, I'm really scared. This overwhelming happiness is scaring me!"

He noticed that the person who was right beside him disappeared. They were crying. ... They....

"....... She is dead serious.."

"Is everyone truly happy? Wanting to run and escape to the outside world..."

She glared at people who was trying to leave, but she caught them and made them disappeared. Robin saw what she did, so were other people staying too.

"Everyone was covering their ears by the water side... They look so frightened didn't they Robin?"

She smiled at Robin, and once again her pupils went dark.

"Alright, alright! Now, now everyone. 'He' is dead! The one who broke the rules of the 'game' made by the 'host', or the worthless 'angel' is now dead!" She pointed at a cage that was covered in curtains.

"Pi...t..." He quickly knew it was Pit, Pit was missing for 4 months. "Aa...aah..."

"If you wish to be happy, then line up over there! Otherwise, live happily! That will be all."

"It is your duty to be happy. It is your duty to be happy. It is your duty to be happy. Are you happy? It is your duty to be happy okay?"

Robin noticed that the people around him started to disappear.

"It is your duty to be happy. It is your duty to be happy. It is your duty to be happy. Are you happy? It is your duty okay?"

"(Y/n)!! Stop this madness! It's not called happiness if you keep making them disappear--!!" "...... You want to die like the worthless angel too, Robin? Do you know why I made them disappear?" "... There was a reason huh? Please tell me.." "... Robin, I don't know but my heart keeps telling don't kill him... .... So maybe, if I only made people disappear, it would feel better... ... I'm sorry.."

(Y/n) kneeled down and cried. Robin approached her, and patted her back.

"Uu... Robin.. What is this feeling..?" "It's called 'love' and 'sadness'. But (Y/n), I love you too.."

Robin hugged her, very tightly, and she kept crying on his chest for a minute and finally stood up.

"Thank you, Robin... You made me felt something I have never felt before...."

Her body was starting to disappear little by little.

"(Y/n)--..." "Ehehe.. I bet this body won't last long just like the 'host's body huh.. I love you too Robin, I really do..... Fare.. Well..."

Robin hugged her so it would remain as her last memories.

"..... Aha.. If you're not happy, ..... Then---"

and then he's vision went black. With cold, no wind, as if every time in the world has stopped. He couldn't hear anything. Or see. It was only darkness. With no warmth.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

............ Can someone tell me why am I making this? It's kinda depressing..