Dark Pit x Reader (It started again)

As requested by Angelic_Lily ~!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Since Shulk came into (Y/n)'s room while she was showering, Shulk was disappointed of what has he done for weeks.

"Whaaaa?! Pitoo? You like (Y/n)?!" "SHUT UP PIT! It doesn't matter to you!"

Dark Pit and Pit were talking about who they like, seems like Pit made Dark Pit not in to the mood...

"Hmph, I'm going to the cafeteria. Now you go somewhere Pit!" "H-Hey wai--"

Dark Pit punched Pit that was behind him.

"Ow!! ....... Is he embarrassed?"

~<in the cafeteria>~

"Link.." "Oh hey Dark Pit. ... What's the matter?" "Pit made me embarrassed again!" "Hehe, Pit always teases you huh?" "Shut up Link..."

Dark Pit felt he shrunk, if there was a hole, he would want to jump in there..

"Well, I'll be going now.." "Hey Dark Pit."

Dark Pit turned back to see Link, sighed annoyed.

"What?"

"(Y/n) is taking a bath."

Dark Pit face palmed. Like.. 'Yeah that's great. How's that going to help me?'

"Well Um... You should go and see (Y/n) and confess your feelings and... Done!" "No. I'll be never doing that. Why would I?" "Heh, (Y/n) and Dark Pit sitting on a tree~ K•I•S•S•I•N•G~!" "FINE YOU WANT ME TO GO RIGHT?! I'LL GO THEN!"

Dark Pit angrily went out of the cafeteria. While Link was laughing.

~<(Y/n) taking a shower>~

"Haaah~! After a long battle with a bath is really comfortable!"

And the she started to sing. Dark Pit knocked on the door and busted in.

".... Haaah. Again..? Shulk, and now 'you' Pitoo? .. SERIOUSLY?" "Listen." "Yeah I'm listening." "I like you."

"...... What the all sudden--"

Dark Pit pushed her against a wall and kissed her deeply. But that didn't last long as he thought it would.

"HAH! Got a Picture of Pitoo kissing with (Y/n)!

... Pit took a picture of (Y/n) and Dark Pit kissing.

"COME HERE!!!!" "WH-WHOA!" "I SAID, COME, HEEEEEREE!!!!!!!"

And once again the two angels started to fight again.

"Haaah, Dark Pit...."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm so tired and sleepy... Man but, I hope you guys liked this story so far! ^^