Pit x (the host)Reader (Did you found the way how to be happy for eternity?)

I love the song.. It's very dark but it's very good! (Eien ni shiawase ni naru houhou mitsuke mashita)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have you ever wondered how to be happy? ... The world you can't find sadness. The world you, going to be happy for your eternity.

"Pit, do you know the world that you can be happy forever?" "What are you saying all the sudden Miss Palutena?" "Well, everyone says they want to be happy. But.. Happy forever. And I found the way how." "Whaa--!! Really? Hm.. I've always wandered how to be happy forever actually." "Well then, I'll take you to that 'world'." "Huh..?"

Pit was surrounded in the darkness, while he saw Palutena smiling at him.

....

"Hello everyone~!" People clapping, that's what Pit heard. "It's 'me' the host~!" "Wha--?! Where am I?!" "Oh you seem awake, well, it's very sudden but I'm going to make your wish come true~!" Everyone cheered. Pit didn't know where he was, it was a very dark room with floating televisions.

"Please get me outta here!" "Oh, you don't want to be happy forever? But you wished to." "... Ah! Oh no..." "Well if you want to get out of here, you have to play the Original sin game~!" "O-Original Sin Game..?"

"The rules are very simple! You only have to say word-for-word, with no mistakes~!"

The 'host' laughed and looked at Pit, revealing her mic, and a sword with blood stains. Pit was terrified of what he saw, a girl smiling with a sword...

"Are you ready?" Pit nodded a little while trembling. "Are you prepared..?" Pit looked at her eyes turning more and more darker. "If you make a mistake... You know what'll happen right..?" She raised her sword and chuckled. "I'm ready.."

"These are secret words so..."

"Never."

"Ever."

"Neeeeever say it wrong!"

Pit's vision went black for a moment. But it turned back in a second, in front of his vision there was a girl crying, but now it returned to a madness.

Reguharu Kuriyan
Zandasu Adibon
Regatoru Aruban
Zandora Imooru

Pit tried to memorize it, and now he did.

"Reguharu Kuriyan, Zandasu Adibon, Regatoru Aruban, Zandora Imooru!"

Pit was relieved that he remembered about it. But the 'host' smiled and started to move her mouth.

Confess your sins

"I have committed no sins!"

As lady Marie commands

"I'll seek one answer!"

The 'host' started to enjoy, she laughed and looked at Pit.

Reguharu Kuriyan
Zandasu Adibon
Regatoru Aruban
Zandora Imooru

"Reguharu Kuriyan, Zandasu Adibon, Regatoru Aruban, Zandora Imooru!"

Reguharu Kuriyan
Zandasu Adibon
Regatoru Aruban
Zandora Imooru

"Reguharu Kuriyan, Zandasu Adibon, Regatoru Aruban, Zandora Imooru!"

'Ugh.. How long will this continue.. But I have to keep saying it..!!'

"Reguharu Kuriyan, Zandasu Adibon, Regatoru Aruban, Zandora Imooru. Reguharu Kuriyan, Zandasu Adibon, Regatoru Aruban, Zandora Imooru..!!!"

Pit's vision went white, and he saw a girl once again crying. But this time, saying 'now you too..'

"... Pit! Pit!" "Uwah! ... Link..?" "Dude are you alright? You were saying things like... Regubaru--I don't even know but you were saying things!" "Saying things.. ... It was true..." "What do you mean?" "I remember that I went to the another world and kept saying 'Reguharu Kuriyan, Zandasu Adibon, Regatoru Aruban, Zandora Imooru'... I still remember it.." "Who sent you there?" "... It was miss palutena.."

Pit looked down, he stood up and went inside. He saw Pittoo there. "What are you doing here Pittoo?" "Hm? What do you think I'm doing?" "Reading?" Dark Pit sighed and look at him. "Why are your face pale?" "Nothing.. .."

Pit thought he wanted to meet that girl again. The 'host'.

"Pittoo, do you know the way how to be happy forever? If you do, please take me there!" "....... Pit, it leads you to a bad thing, are you sure?" Pittoo looked at Pit very serious. Pit was nodding. "I already went there." ".... Alright."

Dark Pit grabbed his head and said something that Pit wasn't able to hear.

And then Pit's vision went black.

"Hello everyone~! It's 'me' the host~!" People started clapping.

Pit started to smirk at her, 'I am happy, this is the only place I can be'

"Oh it's you again? Did you cut your hair? You didn't? I see."

The 'host' looked at Pit not interested anymore, but Pit grabbed her hand.

"Hey! It's the middle of filming!" "I want to know who you are, and I want to know your name!" "...... My name is (Y/n), the host of this game. Please don't interrupt me while filming, or else." (Y/n) glared at Pit and pointed the sword at him. The people were gasping and looking at Pit with no soul.

".... You were alone since you were born. Right?" "......" "I could stay with you, forever. So you would be happy forever too. ... Please don't cry. Isn't this the world that brings eternal happiness?"

(Y/n) cried and kneeled down. She hasn't even knew this emotion yet, the sadness. Only she knew was Happiness.

"I would stay with you forever.." "... You... ...."

And before Pit knew about it, she stabbed him with her sword.

"Aha.... Forever..? Don't make me laugh, I know that this is a world of happiness.. THIS IS NOT YOURS!!"

She glared at Pit, how many times has she stabbed him? She had laughed and laughed when she messed up his guts. (... What am I writing..)

"Ahaha, way to go! You're one of us! Aha.. Ahahahahah!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meeeeeeh...... This is terrifying.. I only used the song half.. xD but anyways... What I could say to this story is; wow. See ya later!