Ness x Reader (Whenever you're sad, I'll be your sun!)

"COME HERE YOU TWO!!" "You'll never get it Link!" "Were too fast for you!"

(Y/n), the girl who really likes to do something funny.

Ness, the boy who stays with (Y/n) and always steal Link's pants.

"GEEEET IT BAAAACK!!!!" "No~!!"

Those two were running around the mansion very cheerfully and threw Link's pants everywhere.

"Wouldn't be embarrassing when Link's Pants is a flag?" "Do it Ness!"

Ness climbed on the pole and took off the smash bros flag into... ... Link's Pants.

"Ahahahaha!!!" "STOP IT YOU TWO!" "No~!"

And once again they ran around while Link tried to get his pants.

"That was funny!" "I know, but this was all your idea!" "Oh~ You liked it?" "Yep! You're such a genius Ness!" "Heheh!"

Ness stood up and went to his room.

"Hey, I'm going to get my baseball bat! Wanna play baseball?" "Yep! I'll be waiting here then."

Ness went to his room and got his homerun bat.

"Hey I got it! ...... (Y/n)?"

When Ness got out of his room, he didn't saw (Y/n) that was standing behind the door.

"Where is she?"

Ness started to run around the mansion and asked somebody that did they saw (Y/n).

"(Y/n)? ... Oh! I saw her, she went to the training ground!" "Thanks Fox!"

Ness rushed to the training ground. 'What happened to her..?'

When Ness got to the training ground, he heard sobbing coming from the corner.

"(Y-Y/n)..." "Uu... Hick, ... N-Ness..." "What happened?" "I-It's just... Y-you see... I always think about bad stuff, maybe you hated me so you grabbed the homerun bat to beat me up..." "I won't do that!"

Ness grabbed (Y/n) hands and smiled.

"I like you! And... I hate it when you cry, don't think about bad things! It'll be a rain, so I'll be your sun to cheer you up! Don't act like a cloud." "Hehe.." "Yeah! Just keep smiling!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Awww~! That was kinda... Cute! I hope you guys enjoyed! And this was requested~!