(Request) Megaman x Reader (I'm really sorry for liking you!)

Oh gods... This was requested by the way!

... And unknown plot twist ahead. That will make you leave confused alright? Because that is really this song's about...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Please reach to him... Please reach to him... Please make my feel reach to him....!!!"

And then when 'she' was staring at 'him'....

MYSTERY☆EYE☆BEAM (oh gods.. XD)

I am (Y/n)! And I am a student of smash bros academy, so one day, I fell in love with a guy called 'Megaman'. He is cool and a little cute guy! And the day were all going to change seats, I cast a spell that I'm gonna sit next to the window. And it worked!

(Y/n) swiftly turned left, looking at how beautiful outside is, she saw Megaman and blushed.

Ahh.... .... I could see him faintly, I could see him shining!

And I bought a mysterious lens that will make my feelings reach just staring into someone... This contact lens shining in the light, my heart in love gathers and transmits by design... One look and

MYSTERY☆EYE☆BEAM!

My scorching feeling for 'him' makes a huge explosion, it's very warm that my heart won't stop throbbing..!!! My burning heart in love goes in a straight line... I'm really sorry for liking you!!

And a mystery eye beam has came out from her eyes.

"(Y/n)... Why did that window broke..?" The teacher, Robin asked.

"Um.. Erm... S-Someone was playing baseball and the ball had reached here that it made the window b-broke." Robin sighed while everyone was giggling.

"Really? ....... Well alright then... Haaah.. Have to check it out later... Alright everyone, back to the class....."

And then he started boring lectures.

Haaah.. ... Hm? Is that SDF? ... I just shot them down.

A fire engine? Wai-Wait.. It turned to ashes?! Did I just did all of this?!

Wh-Why can't I take this lens off? I can't take it off? What should I do?! Pl-Please someone---

The school has burnt, everyone managed to escape, while (Y/n) was in the school ground.

And then she heard a voice.

"Look at me!"

She accidentally looked at 'him'. Then 'he' has turned into flames...

She cried like a puppy, "n-no!! Because of me....!"

"Huugh.. I'm fine now." "Eh....?"

.... What happened?! And suddenly,

MYSTERY☆EYE☆BEAM!

As Megaman's hair turn into a mess, he embraced (Y/n) and whispered,

"Ahaha... Well you know? This clothes can withstand any power.. And.. I'm also sorry for liking you..!"

'Her' flaming feelings had reached him. It was very hot that 'her' heart won't stop throbbing, two hearts in love move forwards, with a shield and spear appeared, A perfection!

......... In 20xx... In the universe.. Far and far.... They had became..

☆Saviors!☆

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*laughs while confused* why did I made this?! I regret it already! It's hilarious..!! XD that unknown plot twist tho..