Luigi x Reader (I am the best!)

Another normal day...

Luigi was training his final smash, attacks and guarding. (Y/n) saw him as he was working hard, she knew that when Luigi comes to something that he's gotta do, he'll do it eventually.

"... Oh, hey (Y/n)!" "Hey Luigi! Training again?" "My brother said you're still not good enough..." "Dude, you're strong! You don't have to hear what your brother gotta say." "You always say that (Y/n)..."

Luigi was being depressed called by Mario 'you're still weak'. But Luigi trained until his brother say 'you're amazing'. But (Y/n) in her mind, she thought that Luigi trained enough to be strong. So she was worried about him.

"Did Mario said it again yesterday?" "Yeah... Sort of." "You're already strong Luigi! You don't have to listen to your brother!" "I know that I don't have to hear my brother say that I'm still weak but, I do feel like I'm weak (Y/n).." "You're stronger than me Luigi! Remember the last round yesterday? You were awesome back there! You even won!" "I know that (Y/n)... But even you cheer me up like that, I still feel worthless.."

Luigi got out of the training ground and went somewhere. (Y/n) sighed deeply.

"... Luigi.. Why would you alway rely to your brother.."

~<stadium 2nd round>~

WE HAAAAVE... LUUUUUUIIIGIIIII!!!!!

Luigi waved at the people, as he makes his pose, the more people cheers.

AAAND ON THE NEXT CORNER WE HAAAAVE.... WII FIT TRAAAINEERRR!!!!

(Y/n) remembered that Luigi was trying to be more fast. And the Wii fit trainer helped him.

"... I wonder who's going to win.." "GOO LUIGIII!!!!!!" "W-wh... Mario.. You scared me a bit there!" "Oh, I'm-a sorry.."

AAAND ON THAT CORNER WE HAAAVE... PAAAAALUTENAA!!!!

Palutena smiled at the people and more of them cheered for her.

AND THE RULE IS, YOU ALL HAVE 3 LIVES AND IF YOU LOSE THEM, YOU LOSE! AND IF YOU SURVIVED, YOU CAAAAAN... MOVE TO THE NEXT ROUND OF THE TEAM BATTLE!!!!

"YEEEEAAAAH!!!" "YOU CAN DO THIS PALUTENA!!" "GO LUIGI!!" "YOU HAVE TO CONCENTRATE!!"

3! 2... 1.... GO!!

Luigi saw the item that was near him. He tried to get it but Wii fit trainer got it and threw on Luigi.

"Awahh!" "You have to be fast Luigi! Concentrate on your opponents!" "Alright..!"

Luigi grabbed on Wii fit trainer's foot. And luckily, Luigi got up quick and threw Wii fit trainer out of the stage.

"YEEAAAH!!" "GO LUIGI! GO LUIGI!!"

Luigi got his guts and beat up both of them.

THE WINNER IS LUIGI!!!!

"Yeah! I'm-a number-one!"

~<on the training ground>~

"Huh? Where's Luigi..?"

(Y/n) hasn't seen Luigi since he has won the round. She wanted to give him a present for saying congrats.

"....... ? Oh, (Y/n)!" "Oh hey, Luigi! Congrats on winning!" "Ehehe, thank-a you (Y/n)!" "Now show me that you're not weak anymore." "Of course! I'll show you because... Luigi is the Best!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for the late upload.. And here you go Luigi. Your story.

Luigi: YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: I hope you guys enjoyed it!