Our little man

this is another flashback and also a request from alexislove6. Thanks for still reading friends :) leave comments/requests

Lena POV

"Yes, I just tucked him in," she says but im always nervous he will walk in. I know she really wants to tonight and so do I but geez we should wait for an hourish to make sure he's really sleeping.

"Dont worry babe," she says while kisses my neck. I cant resist her, why not. We continue to make out like teenagers. We take offour pjs and go under the covers. Just as im about to give stef the time of her life, he walks in....

"Mom what are you doing?"

She turns red and makes sure the we are fully covered by the blankets, "Oh sweets, ...... erm we were just wrestling" 

What wrestling, he isnt going to believe this. She continues, "You know how you like to play with your toys. Well thats your hobby and mama and I dont really like to watch movies or tv so our hobby is wrestling."

"On the bed?" he asks

I jump in, "yes, it makes it harder for your mom to wrestle. Its a challenge but it makes it easier for me to win this way." I say hoping he will buy it.

He smiles and says "oh okay, do you guys do this every night?"

"Only when we're bored," stef says. "How about you go back to bed and I'll be there to tuck you in."

He walks back and stef and I start laughing. "He bought it," she says.

"Thank God because that wouldnt be an easy conversation to have with a 5 year old." She smiles. "Now put some clothes on and go tuck our little man in bed."

She walks out and i just feel even more in love with her and our family