Love my girlfriend

This is a request from JoyceAll :) im not that great at love stories lol but I wanted to make this one like a flashback. Stef and lena just moved in together and brandon is 6. 

Stef POV

I go back to bed after brushing my teeth and lena is laying down ontop of the covers. "Babe, you dont wanna get in the covers?"

"Yeah, but I wanna get in the covers with you" she says with a smirk on her face but I dont know what she means. I give her a confused look and she clarifies, "I  mean we can do other stuff under the covers together" then it clicks.

"Oh! Right," I say while returning the smirk. I get a little turned on and I know she is so I just go for it and kiss her. She deepens the kiss and starts to tug on my hair. I play with hers. Her hands start to wander and she takes off my tshirt. Since we were about to sleep, I didnt wear a bra and she was pleasantly surprised. She fondles with my breasts and I wasnt playing with anything so I start to tug at her pajama pants. She helps me to get them off of her. I caress her inner thigh. I dance my fingers around her underwear. She breaks the kiss and calls me a tease. I kiss her harder and slowly slide each finger ino her underwear. When all my fingers reach the inside, she lets out a soft moan. I come so close to touching her center.

Then we hear crying.

I rush to put my shirt back on and run down to brandons room. "Mommy, it was the monster again." He had another nightmare. "Its alright baby, mommys here." I read him a story and hold him in my arms until he falls back asleep. Once hes finally in deep sleep, I tuck him back in bed, turn off the lights, and slightly close his door.

When I get back in lena's and my room, lena has changed into a robe. Shes laying on the bed, reading one of her child education books. She looks up at me and looks slightly annoyed. I lay beside her and take her book from her. I kiss her cheek while saying, "sorry love, it was another nightmare."

Her face softens up and she says, "why doesnt he pick the boring nights to have nightmares." I chuckle then slowly kiss her. She deepens the kiss and I ask, "other stuff?" She flips me over and says, "hell yes. We will finish what we started." I smile and continue to love my girlfriend.