After all this madness

Hi friends! I got this idea while watching reruns. This is from the episode the longest day. Please comment/leave requests. Again thanks for reading and for all the love.

Stef POV

I walk back to lena's and my room to find lena laying down rubbing her stomach.  I say, "Thanks for today love. Im proud that he had the guts to tell us. And that probably wouldnt have happened without you. You are a great mom sweetheart."

"Thanks babe," she says while I get on the bed and cuddle her. "Whats running through your head love?"

"Im proud of brandon," she started, "honestly, if you were in his shoes, how embarassed would you feel to tell your parents?"

"My face would be completely red." I chuckle. We just stay silemt for some time and I hold her hands while she rubs her stomach. I know what she went through must've been awful.

"This really was a long day," lena said, "and not only for brandon. It wasnt easy  playing mediator with you and mike."

I laugh because shes totally right. "Listen love," I start, "about what you said about me feeling guilty." She turns over and looks me in the eyes to show me that shes listening. I continue, "I know deep down in me that you are right." I start to choke up and tears well up in my eyes. She stops rubbing her stomach and wipes my tears.

"Its okay stef, I understand what you are feeling. That divorce was really hard on you and im sorry its still affecting you." She says. I smile while looking deeply in her eyes. "Sweetie I hate to see you cry. You are my woman and I wish I could make all your pain go away," she continues with tears in her eyes.

Thats when I stop and say, "no love, im sorry for crying, but you know it breaks my heart when you cry. We have cried enough this week."  She  nods her head, turns back to her original position, and I continue to  cuddle her.

"After all this madness, i still have the greatest gift in the world." I say and she turns over and gives me  a confused look. I tap her nose while saying, "I have you." She leans in and kisses me passionately and I know we are going to be okay.