Comfortable silence

Thanks for reading :) I'm new to fanfic so please leave suggestions and requests in the comments! Thanks friends ;)

Lena POV

"That was amazing" I say as I plop down on the couch and she on the other side. I can't believe we're in our forties and still loving like when we first met. But maybe we shouldnt have chosen the couch. It's a little risky with the number of kids we have. But she just makes me feel like I can't resist. I look over at her and she has her eyes closed. Her beautiful chest is rising up and down as she's trying to catch her breath.

"That's how I know it's been a while," she says while looking over at me. "I haven't heard you curse like that in months. Honey we have a lot of kids and I don't know how we resist for so long but I just had to. I know you hate sneakily doing it in case the kids come in-"

"Babe, I love that." I interupt her. "I love you and sometimes I can't resist either." I say as I lean in and lay inbetween her legs. She shifts to make space for me and puts her arms around me. I love laying with her like this. And this is the best part. Post coital comfortable silence. It's so quiet that I can hear both of our breaths slowy going to back to normal.

"Love, I have to go pick up Callie from group." She breaks the silence and I immediately grip tigher onto her. "Five more minutes please" I beg. "I love laying with you like this and I don't know the next time we will have the opportunity to do it on the couch."

She looks over at me and smiles. Lately we've been so stressed. With Callie coming back and Brandon living with his dad. I know that hurts her and I want to just sit here and comfort her.

"Love, you know there's no where else I would rather be than here but I have to go pick her up." She says while slowly getting dressed. I let go and watch her cover her beautiful (just now sex marked skin) and she just smirks at me.

She kisses me on the forehead before leaving and I'm left with the pillow she was resting on. I pick up the pillow and hold onto it. I love this woman so much. She loves me so much that she will make sacrifices just to make me happy. I rub my stomach and think of this beautiful baby we will have.

I lay for 5 more minutes then decide it's time for me to work on that gigantic pile of paperwork.