Cuddling & Loving

Sorry I havent updated in like forever! Stef and Lena have been fighting soo much and I just couldnt deal with the whole Monty thing. I wanted to write just a short story, But im going to write more for this story when season 3b starts. This is after 3x10. Thanks for the love :)

Stef POV

"I'm so happy our baby boy is back," I said to my wife as I put my pajama top on. She comes out the bathroom with her pajamas on and says, "yes, him being gone all summer really changed the mood of the house,"

"Yeah, well I didnt really miss the boy crazy hormones and tripping on skateboards all the time but our baby's back." I continued, "did he say how long he was staying during dinner?"

Lena gets in bed while recalling,"no, he didnt say but lets just enjoy the time hes here." I finish buttoning my pj top. "Callie was beaming throughout dinner. Im so happy shes finally legally ours," lena says As i get into bed with mylove.

I lean over and kiss her and say, "I love it I love it I loveit." I lay back and lena snuggles into me. I start playing with her hair while she rubs my arm.

"Babe, you know I love you?" She says while looking up at me. I look at her and say, "uh oh, is there some other secret you have to tell me?"

"Nono! I bared my soul to you in the garage." She says while sitting up to make sure I know shes serious. "I bared my soul too and I love that we did that but what did you want to say? " I say while holding her hand.

She takes a deep breath and says, "I just wanted to make sure that you arent still mad." My heart sank alittle when I realized she was hurting. I quickly took her into my arms and said, "baby please believe me when I say I nothing could ever change how much I love you. You are my woman and I am your woman. No one can change the connection between us. I forgive you and I want you to forgive your self. "

She pulls back from my embrace and I see her tear stained face. I wipe her tears and say ,"I love you mrs adams foster."

She puts her hand on my face, pulls me closer to her, and leans in and gently kisses my lips. I kiss back with a bit more force then we pull back and says, "I love you too mrs adams foster."

With that we go back to cuddling and loving.