CHAPTER 2

Two weeks have passed and we're already kind of used to our new lives. We've visited almost every place, took pictures everywhere and enjoyed the city. Kurt and I are now eating breakfast at this new coffee shop. We found out about this place a few days after we got here, only 1 block away from our house, and we've been coming here ever since. I'm honestly in love with the coffee they make! this place became our breadstix.

"So Rachel, how about we go to get lunch today at another place that isn't this one?" Kurt asked me as I was sipping my coffee. "Uh yeah sure, what do you have in mind?" I replied. "Well I was at Central Park the other day and I saw this cute Italian restaurant that seemed nice so I figured we could go there, plus I saw a cute waiter." I rolled my eyes and smiled "Alright!".

The place is amazing. I ordered an alfredo pasta and Kurt ordered a fancy plate that I can't pronounce. "You know, from all the restaurants we've been to this might be my favorite one." I said to him "Told you it was amazing". Kurt kept staring behind me as I was finishing my plate "What are you looking at?" I asked "That's the guy I saw last week" He said. I turned around and saw a handsome blonde-haired guy taking orders at a table. He was cute, I guess. "Oooo someone's got a crush! why don't you ask him out?" I told Kurt. He blushed a little bit before replying "I- uh I still don't think I'm ready to date after Blaine, at least not yet". He's right, he and Blaine dated since junior year and had been inseparable ever since. I loved them together and I'm really sad they broke up, but a long distance relationship would have been impossible.

"That's understandable," I answered after a while. "What about you?" He asked me "What about me?" I replied, trying to avoid the question. "I mean, are you ready to date someone?" I looked down at my food "I- um, yeah maybe, who knows?" After Jesse, the only guy I've ever truly fallen for in my entire life, I couldn't bring myself to love anyone else. We dated for 6 months, but they were the best months in my life. He was the perfect boyfriend and I had the most amazing time with him, but he betrayed me in the worst way possible, and I haven't forgiven him.

But I still love him, and I don't think I will ever stop loving him. That was 2 years ago, and I haven't seen him ever since. Yeah, I dated a few guys from time to time, like Finn Hudson, but no one compared to him.

We got to our house and decided to finish the day by watching rom-coms. After finishing Crazy Rich Asians and about 10 other movies, we heard a knock in the door. Confused, I went to open it as I watched a familiar Latina smiling at me with a hundred bags at her side.

"Oh my god!" I screamed as I went to hug her. I heard Kurt screaming too and we all ended up in an awkward group hug "What are you doing here? I thought you weren't coming till next week!" Kurt said. Santana Lopez, a great friend, sometimes an enemy of mine, also got into NYADA and had planned to come with us since the beginning, but she was on a vacation with her family so she couldn't come until now.

I've gotta admit, she bullied me and tortured me throughout my freshman year and most of my sophomore one... and junior and senior too. But when she joined glee club, she actually started talking to me and we became close. I know, big nerd ambitious broadway geek being best friends with one of the most popular cheerleaders in the school may sound impossible, but she is a actually great caring person behind her whole bitch personality.

"Well, I got bored of Mexico so I decided to just come here a bit earlier and enjoy some free time before the NYADA craziness" Santana replied. "That's great!" I said "Well then, welcome to your house". She took a moment to explore the house and spent most of that day unpacking and organizing her room. Kurt and I helped her and after a few tiring hours, she was all settled.

It got late so we decided to eat pizza on the couch while listening to our favorite music. "Well, we have about 3 days left before starting school so we might as well enjoy it," Santana told us while eating a slice of pizza.

Kurt and I smiled at each other, and we spent all night doing karaoke and catching up on everything.