Man on the Moon

"Number Five, where is he?" One of the two kidnappers demanded as they choked Klaus

"Number Five, where is he?" One of the two kidnappers demanded as they choked Klaus. It was the following morning after we were taken from the academy and Klaus and I were still being interrogated. 

"We don't know! How many times have we been over this? Stop hurting him!" I yelled.

Klaus coughed and gasped for air as they stopped. We were both covered in blood and exhausted, though Klaus seemed to be cracking jokes still. They both sat on the beds in the room and took off their masks. I gasped quietly. I knew them.

"Wait, Hazel? Cha-Cha?" I couldn't believe it.

It took a moment for them to recognise me, seeing as i was blood-ridden and sat in a dimly lit room. "Olive? Is that you?" Hazel looked stunned. "I haven't seen you since you were, what? 20?"

"About that, yeah."

"I didn't even realise it was you, you've changed quite a bit from when we used to do missions together." Cha-Cha spoke in a way that I couldn't tell if what she was saying was good or bad.

"Missions?" Klaus was understandably confused.

"Some assassins you are, don't even realise who you've caught. Hey, remind me why you're only looking for Five and not me?"

"Handler's got her own plan for you." She sneered.

"How'd you get mixed up with him them anyways?" Hazel asked me, pointing to Klaus. 

"Hot date?" Klaus raised his eyebrows as I began to make up my story. He was innocent, it should've been just me there - not him too.

"So, what you're telling me is that this is all... coincidental?"

"Yes. Let Klaus go, torture me for answers all you want, but he's done nothing wrong."

"Not a chance." Cha-Cha stated as Klaus began to laugh.

"What is so funny, you asshole?" Hazel hit Klaus.

"Well, for one... you've spent the last few hours... beating us senseless, and... you've learned absolutely nothing. I mean, nobody tells me shit."

"And I don't know anything, I barely know him!"

"Drop the act, we know you're involved with whatever Five's doing. You're a terrible liar." Cha-Cha told me. I sighed, not knowing what to do.

"The truth is," Klaus continued from what he was saying. "we're the two people in that house, nobody will even notice is gone. You assholes kidnapped the wrong people!" He chuckled again which only made Hazel hit him once more.