ponyboy curtis

(just wow)

(just wow)

i am so sorry, this imagine is not the best, however they do get better <3

"y/n matthews get back here right now and give me my clothes" two-bit yelled.

you could feel the cold air penetrate your skin, whilst laughter erupted from your mouth. you were running as fast as you could towards the curtis household, carrying two-bits trousers, jacket and iconic mickey mouse top. following closely behind you was a near nude two-bit, sporting only his boxers.

two-bit had been drinking again, and thought it would be fun to strip inside the house.
that obviously didn't end well for him due to the fact that he was now chasing you with only his underwear on trying to get back his clothes.

"agh umf"

you heard a girly squeal and a muffled sound, (PLS idk how to explain the sound, think of it like the 'oof' sound in roblox) you turned your head to face the unusual sound, jogging backwards slowly with the clothes still in your hands whilst looking at your brother two-bit crumpled on the floor groaning. he looked up and you saw a cut on his forehead, some blood dripping down his face.

"you made me drop my beer" two-bit complained. you furrowed your eyebrows confused, slowing down to a stop "what?" "you made me drop my beer" two-bit repeated. you didn't know whether to be concerned that he was more worried about his beer than he was about his forehead.

you didn't know whether to continue running or not but when two-bit got up and started running towards you fast, you started running again. you ran as fast as you could through the street, the sun setting, causing a pretty mix of pink and purples in the sky. 'ponyboy would like this' you thought whilst looking up into the sky before moving your head back down to focus on getting away from your drunk brother. you ran through the gate which lead to the curtis', up the stairs and through the front door which is kept unlocked.

all the boys were there, ponyboy standing up talking quietly to johnny who was sat on the sofa, soda and steve were arm wrestling on the table, darry was in the kitchen whilst dally was outside in the back smoking. you dropped the clothes on the side of the sofa and went up to ponyboy.

"hey y-" ponyboy was cut off by you running up to him and hugging him. he was taken aback but hugged you back with a confused look on his face. johnny was just looking at you guys with an amused look plastered across his face. (protect johnny at all costs loves)

ponyboy was swung around, being used as a human shield when you heard two-bit enter the room with his usual goofy smile, everybody looked up and greeted the both of you and went back to what they were doing not fazed by seeing a near nude two-bit, since it was a regular occurrence;
two getting drunk, then getting too hot and lastly stripping.

ponyboy looked down at you confused as to why you were still clinging on to him; not that he didn't enjoy it.

"what are you doing?" your boyfriend asked, "hiding" you replied, your voice muffled against his shirt.
"um what?" pony asked, slowly removing his arms from around you, obvious confusion laced in his voice.
you paused for a second, "did i stutter."
you heard pony laugh slightly whilst  placing his arms back around you.

johnny having moved outside to talk to dallas, left the sofa unoccupied so ponyboy and y/n sat down and cuddled up together, enjoying each other's presence.

meanwhile two-bit still only in his underwear seemingly had forgotten the reason he chased his sister here in the first place, was in the kitchen getting a new bottle of beer from the curtis' fridge, happy since mickey mouse was playing on the tv.

authors note:
okay so this is my first imagine, i hope you enjoyed reading it and please correct me in the comments if there are any grammar mistakes <33