dallas winston

(matt dillon is so fucking hot just wow)

it was sunday morning and you woke up next to your boyfriend; dallas winston.

the night before, you decided to go over to bucks to have some drinks.

it was now the next morning, and you decided to get up. you got out of the bed carefully trying not wake up dally, once you were out you didn't bother to change and went down the stairs. you saw some girls and guys leaving different rooms and four people passed out on the floor. buck who was already setting up for the next day, was cleaning up, he noticed your arrival and without question went behind the bar, got two glasses and filled them up with cold water.

"thanks buck" you answered groggily whilst rubbing your head, "hangovers a bitch."
you then take one of the glasses and drink some of it, the water automatically refreshing you.
"i bet" buck reply's slightly smirking, "you and ole' dal drank quite a lot last night, d'you have fun?"
your eyes widened causing buck's smirk to only grow.
"i knew it" buck stated sounding proud of himself, buck then shook his head and continued "anyways take this up to dal will you, he can get very grumpy on a hangover, i'm sure he's got some painkillers somewhere up there."
"yeah i will, thanks buck" you replied before grabbing both cups and heading back upstairs, deciding that you'll take a shower after you wake up your manwhore and dramaqueen of a boyfriend.

once you got in you slammed the door loudly, causing dally to stir. you walked up to him and try to get him out of bed, which he only grumbled in response. you tried everything;

sweet-talking,
"come on baby, get up, i have some water and i'll search for some painkillers" you spoke softly by his face kissing his cheek that was visible before he turned over to try and get more sleep.

bribing,
"i will buy you a pack of cigarettes and we can go shoplifting today" you tried. it didn't work.

complaining,
"dallas tucker winston pleaseeee get up!!" you whined, you were getting fed up at this point.

you even tried to get him up by insulting him,
"you lazy bitch, get the fuck up now, "you tried but to no avail, he didn't get up just grumbled out some words which sounded a lot like 'fuck' and 'you'.

you gave up after many attempts and was about to walk away when an idea popped into your head.

"fine suit yourself, i'm going to take a shower." that got his attention, he didn't move but out of the corner of your eye you could see that dally had opened one of his eyes, you decided to continue.

"i'm gonna take a shower, and i was gonna ask you to join me but..." you started to walk away towards the bathroom, "i guess you don't want to" you finished.

dallas immediately jumped up and started repeating "i'm up, i'm up!!" over and over again.
you smirked whilst he followed you like a lost puppy, let's just say you had him wrapped around your finger.

you grabbed his hand leading him towards the shower, before turning the shower on, you leaned into the corner of his lips and whispered "i knew that would work."
you then leaned away, turned the hot shower on causing steam to come out.

plenty of steaminess followed.

author note:
hi! this is shorter than my usual chapters but whatever.
anyways please remember to eat and take care of yourselves! <3