Spell/Potion day 1

Third POV

Dick was walking along the halls of Hogwarts when he heard quiet sobs. He followed then concerned for the person who was making them and was curious to see why. When he got to the source he found a girl around his age in alcove crying. She had black/blue hair, bluebell eyes, pale skin and looked like a porcelain doll. Her robes indicated that she was a Gryffindor.

On further inspection he saw she had a note book in shreds and a note crumpled in her hand

On further inspection he saw she had a note book in shreds and a note crumpled in her hand. He reached and played his hand on her shoulder in a comforting way.

"Hey are you okay? Is there anything I can help with?" He asked in a soft and caring tone.

Marinette POV

I looked up shocked to feel a hand on my shoulder and caring voice asking if I am okay and offering to help me. When I looked up I saw a boy around my age with Hufflepuff robes. Along with azure blue eyes and black hair.

 Along with azure blue eyes and black hair

"I...I...I'm not okay at the moment. But I will be once I calm down and get the event out of my head." Was my reply but he didn't seem to believe me. Since he gave a look said he wanted the truth. I leaned against the wall and sighed staring at the ceiling of Hogwarts.

"Alright no I'm not fine. And I haven't been for awhile. Sure I am in the house of bravery but their are all kinds of bravery. And my has always weiver for certain things and people who see this are taking advantage of it. It doesn't help that I don't know who my mother is and my father is in Askaban. While my godbrother is the boy who lived." I looked at the ground waiting for the boy to tret me differently for everything I just told him.

Dick Pov

I stood shock for a moment staring at her. Her godbrother was Harry Potter and her father is Sirius Black. I noticed she was looking at the ground and seemed ready for me to be rude to her. I sighed knowing what she meant of the other people take advantage of. I sat down next to her which seemed to shock her.

"I don't care about that. What matters is who you are. By the way my name is Richard Grayson-Wayne. But please call me Dick." She smiled at me before responding.