Rain day 22

Marinette POV

I sat down listening to the pitter patter of the rain. It was relaxing to hear the consistent yet always changing. I smiled at it happy with where I am. Dick who rescued me three months ago have been a huge help with me adjusting to normal life.

I got up and went to the gym. There I started to practice my skills that I knew the moment I woke up soaking wet in that cold room. Dick was next to me helping me sir up. I sighed before going out to sit on the patio since I was at Bruce house.

There I smelled the rain and even a few droplets from the rain. The cold misty air that was around me and I inhales made my skin and lungs tingled. But I felt good and happy. I wasn't being used for someone else's gain. I knew they were the batfam.

But I didn't mind. They helped and protected Gotham which is my home even if I was made from a tube. Even Damian who I haven't met yet is family to me. But from what I heard it would be hard for him to show his emotion. Along with being rude to knew people. I didn't care about that. I just can't wait to be able to help it even more.

I listened to the rain some more with a serene smile. Then I felt someone sneaking up behind me. I waited for a few seconds then I whipped around and got them in a headlock. I looked and saw it was Dick. I let him go while glaring at him while he laughed. Smirking I ran at him and pushed him off the porch. He landed in the mud unhurt. But was getting drenched by the rain and dirty from the mud. I laughed at him while taking a picture before running inside.

This one is connected with Talon