First day 4

Dick Pov

I turned and looked at the goddess that was sleeping next to me. Her hair flowing down her back naturally. And the light pink tank top contrasting with her hair perfectly. I checked the time and saw I had about two hours before she got up. I quickly got of bed and pulled a tank top on.

I quietly got to the kitchen in our apartment. It was our first anniversary since we got together. It would be our first time for everything. And today was a special day since it was her birthday. She is going to be 21 today and I will be turning 22 next month. So I wanted to make today special.

I got the needed ingredients for crepes out and started to cook. While also cutting up fresh fruit. And setting out some orange juice.

Marinette POV

I woke up to delicious smells. I smiled and stretched while yawning. I get up and go to the kitchen where the smells are coming from. And I see my boyfriend cooking breakfast. I smile and hug him from behind.

"Morning blueberry." He said while turning around. I buried my face in his chest. Not wanting to lose the warmth I gained from him.

"Morning Richie." I mumbled still half asleep. Felt him chuckle before he kissed my forehead.

"Go sit down at the table I'll bring you breakfast in a moment." I whinned not wanting to leave him but did. When I sat down I started to think. Dick was my first boyfriend since Adrien. He was also the first to get me to open up about what life has been like being Ladybug and the guardian. And he was the first to support me when I finally decided to sue my class, Adrien, Lila and parents. He was always the first one there to offer the exact help I needed.

And I smiled at that since he understood who I am as a person. He doesn't see me for what people make me out to be or how powerful I am. That's the main reason we live together. When we first met he was still living with Bruce. His apartment had been destroyed so he was living at the Manor until it was rebuilt.

By then Hawkmoth was defeated but I knew for a fact Batman was trying to find me. Mainly since I possessed many power pieces of jewelry. He wanted to take them so the league could protect them. Well I smirked at that thought. I wouldn't allow it since I was the guardian. Plus I had Aquaman and Wonder Woman on my side. Making it impossible for him to do it. Without causing distrusted and possibly war with the atlanterans and Amazon's.

And when Bruce found it was me who was the guardian of the miraculous's he wasn't pleased at all. So much so he tried to break me and Dick up. We ended moving out and haven't contacted him since. Tim, Damian, Jason, Babs, Steph and Cass come by and understood why we were never at the Manor. It has been a year now. The first year of mine and Dick's relationship and living together. I sighed with a smile happy I found someone who completes and understand me. But I am happy I can do the same for him.

Since this is for both us a first. Living together and not having the approval of our parents. Mine didn't want me to be happy at all so they didn't approve. And with Bruce not getting his way didn't approve either. But I am hoping he will come around. At least some day.

Third POV

They ended up getting married and Bruce finally excepts Marinette. He after so many years sees that the miraculous's are in safe hands. And that no matter what they will stay that way. So he apologized to Marinette for everything he has done to her and her relationship with his son. They had their first child and named her Primul Aurora Grayson.

 They had their first child and named her Primul Aurora Grayson