Blue day 21

James POV

"Okay so Padfot did you convince the house elves?" I watched as he nodded barley holding a laugh. Remus who had made us the potion only shot us a disapproving look before going back to his book. Peter only laughed nervously. I smirked excited for tomorrow morning.

In the morning

We sat down looking at each other smiling. Everyone had just sat down it was the end of year feast. Mensing this was going to be hilarious. Everyone took a drink that Dumbledore had us do to toast the year that was ending. And that's when it began.

Third POV

As everyone took a drink they turned blue. Girls screamed horror before balling on how nothing they are wearing matches. But one girl in Ravenclaw was seething while glaring at the four boys. But one in particular who was hiding behind a book. The people sitting around her inched away her scared for what she do. She stood up and stormed over while yelling.

"REMUS JOHN LUPIN YOUR IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!" Everyone sat still not caring that their entire body was blue anymore. But the girl face was purple. It would have been red if her face wasn't already blue causing the purple.

Just then a boy in Hufflepuff stood up and walked over to her. He was also blue but it only brought out his azure blue eyes. He layed a hand on her and started to clam her down. So much so she didn't go after her brother. But that didn't stop her from getting him in trouble at home.

Dick Pov

Marinette was furious. So when I calmed her down I saw Remus shot me a grateful look but didn't pay attention to it. We were graduating this year. The prank was funny but a little extreme.

I knew the potion they used to turn everyone blue. It was a complicated one and lasted for a few days. Which for muggleborns it would be hard to hide it. Then came the parents. But I knew that going after her brother wasn't the right thing to do.

I made the antidote and gave it to the teachers, muggleborns, Marinette and the our friends. I didn't have the ingredients or time to make enough for the whole school. I made sure that the four who caused everyone to turn blue didn't get any. And on the train ride me and Marinette talked about our future after becoming less blue and more on how we naturally looked.