Future day 28

Marinette is Katara and Dick is a year or two older than Marinette along with being one of Master Poku students.

Marinette

Dick

Dick Pov

Dick Pov

I watched a little ways away as Marinette battled with Master Poku. She was really good considering she was never properly trained. She moved and altered what she did just like water.

At the end of the fight and Master Poku finally agreed to train her I was estactic. I like a few but not many didn't like the inequality the water tribes had. She was shattering them by what she just accomplished.

I walked up to her. She was talking with her Brother Marin. He was congratulating her on what just happened. I cleared my throat to let them know I was there. They turned and looked at me.

"Hi I'm Dick one of Poku students

"Hi I'm Dick one of Poku students. By what I just saw I can't wait to train with you." She smiled at me while her brother nodded at me approvingly. Soon her brother went and ran after the princess leaving me and Marinette alone.

"So can I show you around nad maybe get to know you better?" I asked her nervously. She smiled at me.

"Sure why not?" I smiled and slowly took her hand guiding her around the northern tribe. Telling her all kinds of things I soon brought her to a place where we keep animals that don't have someone to care for them. After that I take her to the wall to show her the view. She was amazed by it. I looked at her when she turned to me.

I felt myself leaning in while laying a hand on the side of her face. She closed her eyes and seemed relaxed I in comparison closed my eyes.

Marinette POV

I felt his breath as he leaned closer. His hand felt so smooth on my cheek. I felt the warmth in my cheeks rise as we got closer together. But then I became extremely embarrassed.

"Hey Mari gue-" We shot apart in surprise and looked at my brother. Who was staring daggers at Dick. I knew my face was red along with Dick's. I didn't know what to do since Marin saw what was about to happen and was very protective of me.

Ten years into the future

"Mommy! Mommy daddy is fighting with uncle Adrien." I sighed before cleaning my hands of the meal I was making before heading out to break up the fight. When I got out there I saw them yelling at each other.

"You have become a big airhead ever since you let the avatar fame get to you." Dick shouted I sighed since they fought all of the time.

"Yeah well you control Marinette all of the time so your no better!" I snapped at that. I marched over there and threw them apart with my water bending.

"That is enough! Will you grow up already. You two have been having this fight since you two first met. Let it go that was in the past this is the future. You have children and the world to take care off Adrien. And Dick you have a day planned with Tikki, Plagg and Mar'i so I suggest you go get them ready." They nodded before leaving I sighed wondering why they couldn't get along. I hoped that they learn to do it in the near future or they are going to have to learn the hard way.