A Shocking Development

So I didn't get any new requests but I will say I have an idea for most characters.

Y/N POV

Its been a few days since me and Rias started dating and things have been going well, although at first things were kind of strange. When we went to school together I heard guys complaining, but Rias told me not to worry about it. Judging from the comments I've heard around the school, most of the boys are perverts. Right now I was walking through the school halls, on my way to class, when I bumped into someone.

Y/N: Sorry about that.

???: Its fine.

I looked at the girl I bumped into and saw she had her hair in a really long ponytail. She looked at me before getting a mischievous smile on her face.

???: You're Y/N right?

Y/N: Yes. You know me?

She suddenly got really close to me and seemed started speaking in a much different tone.

Akeno: I've seen you around Rias recently, and I heard a few things from her.

Y/N: You know Rias?

???: You could say we're really good friends.

Y/N: Who are you?

???: My name is Akeno, but you can call me whatever you like.

She whispered the last part in my ear. I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her away.

Y/N: Look I'm sure your a good person, but you shouldn't be acting like this.

Akeno: Why not, its fun?

Y/N: From what I heard the boys of this school are extremely perverted. What if they decide they can't take the teasing anymore and do something drastic?

Akeno: That doesn't sound too bad. Who knows maybe I would like that.

Y/N: Okay maybe you would like it, but how would Rias feel if you mysteriously dissappered? Or what if they get bored with you and try to get her involved too?

It seems like she was speechless from what I said, I was going to ask if she was ok, but I heard the bell go off.

Y/N: Look I have to go, see you Akeno.

I left her to her thoughts as I headed to class.

Akeno POV

I was thinking about what Y/N said. Sure I used my flirty nature to mess with people, but I never considered what could happen, especially considering all the perverted boys here.

Timeskip

It was after school and I was waiting for Rias. Suddenly I felt my arm was grabbed, I looked to my side and saw Akeno.

Y/N: Akeno?! What are you doing?!

Akeno: I thought it would be fun to spend some time with you.

As I was about to respond, I heard Rias come towards me.

Rias: Sorry for keeping you waiting, I had some things to-Akeno! What are you doing here?

Akeno: I was bored and decided to spend some time with Y/N.

Rias: Well you'll have to do it later, because we were going to spend time together.

Rias pulled me towards her, but Akeno wasn't letting go.

Timeskip

The three or us were currently in my house. Rias and Akeno were sitting across from each other while I was walking towards them.

Y/N: So you want anything?

Akeno: I'll have some tea.

Rias: So will I.

I could tell by her tone that Rias was angry, so I immediately went to the kitchen to get their drinks.

Rias POV

I was currently glaring at Akeno who seemed to have a non-caring look on her face.

Rias: Akeno what are you really doing here?

Akeno: I just wanted to meet the new student.

Rias: Akeno!

I said angered, after a few seconds, her face started looking sad.

Akeno: In all honesty Rias, I'm jealous of you.

Rias: What do you mean?

Akeno: Whenever you were around Issei, it seemed like you were always in a good mood. You had someone who made you feel special and I didn't, so I tried to get his attention as well. Now look where we are, you have a special someone, and I'm the girl looking for attention. Don't worry I'll leave now.

She got up from her chair and started heading towards the door. I was surprised to hear that this was how Akeno felt. She was about to leave before I got up to stop her.

Rias: Akeno wait.

She turned towards me as I was standing in front of her.

Rias: I wish you told me how you felt sooner. Akeno, your my queen, you've always been there for me no matter what. So how about this? I'll let you date Y/N.

Akeno: Really!?

Rias: But I have a few conditions. One, Y/N has to agree to it, and two, you'll need to ease up on the seduction.

Akeno: Why? Afraid I'll steal him away from you?

Rias: No, I don't want him to think we're some shameless whores.

She seemed surprised when I said that.

Akeno: You really care about him don't you?

Rias: Yeah.

Akeno: I'll try, but I can't make any promises.

Rias: Thanks.

I say with a smile and we return to our seats.

Timeskip

Y/N showed up with our tea and set it down for us.

Y/N: Sorry for the wait.

Akeno: It's no problem.

Rias: Hey Y/N, can I ask you something?

Y/N: Sure! What is it?

Rias: What's your opinion of Akeno?

Y/N: She seems a bit too forward, but you seem to trust her. Why are you asking?

Rias: Because we're wondering if you would be okay with dating both me and Akeno.

Y/N: Really?! And your okay with this?!

Rias: I trust Akeno with my life.

Akeno: Besides some devils have harems, so its not unheard of.

Y/N: I suppose if Rias is okay with it I guess I could give it a try.

Akeno immediately hugged Y/N after his anwser as i smiled.

Bouns (optional)
3rd POV

Y/N and Akeno were currently in his house discussing a few things.

Y/N: So your telling me your a fallen angel and a devil.

Akeno: Yeah...

She says with her wing out.

Y/N: That. Is. AMAZING! A lot of supernatural books usually claim fallen angels and devils are the same thing, or extremely simaler. Though it does raise some questions about light magic and holy objects.

Akeno's thoughts: Wow, he's actually interested in me as a person and not my body or personality. Rias, you made a good choice with him.

So fair warning the next chapters will be filler chapter using the requested characters. So if there is anyone you'd like to see leave a comment.

Also who do you want in the next chapter? Greyfia and Venelana or Sona? Ravel will appear after whoever goes first, Kuroka will show up at some point, but I'm still not sure when I'll introduce Ophis.