A Surprising Reveal

Another chapter, yet more characters that seemingly come out of nowhere.

Runeas Gremory- The first Gremory.

Valerie Tepes- Friend of Gasper.

Jeanne- A character I have seen occasionally.

And if you wondering why I'm not saying when they'll show up is because I don't want to spoil who or what happens next.

??? POV

I've finally arrived at Kuoh, if what I was told is correct she should be here.

Y/N POV

I was waiting outside the school for Rias. After what happened with those fallen angels, she's been wanting to keep an eye on me. I then heard footsteps behind me so I turned around and was surprised to see Akeno.

Akeno: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Akeno, what are you doing here?

Akeno: I decided to walk with you.

She says grabbing one of my arms.

Y/N: But Rias said she was going with me.

Akeno: Unfortunately she's a little busy.

???: Really, I don't recall having anything to do.

We both turn and saw Rias behind us.

Y/N: Hey Rias, I thought you were busy?

Rias: Don't worry its nothing important. Now, shall we go?

She says grabbing my other arm and we leave.

Timeskip

As we were walking, a girl walked in front of us who looked a bit like Akeno.

???: I've finally found you Akeno.

Akeno: Who are you and how do you know my name?

???: Sorry but I need you to come with me, its important.

Rias: If you have business with Akeno then I must be informed as well.

???: I'm sorry but this is between the two of us.

Akeno: I'm not going anywhere with you until I know who you are.

???: I guess I have no choice. My name is Suzaku Himejima, and I'm your cousin.

Akeno and Rias: What?!

Suzaku: Now will you come with me?

Timeskip
3rd POV

Right now everyone was at Y/N's house. Akeno and Suzaku were sitting across each other. Rias was told that this had nothing to do with her, however she refused to leave stating "Akeno's problems are mine as well." Seeing that she couldn't win Suzaku allowed her to stay. Meanwhile Y/N was upstairs doing homework as he figured this didn't involve him.

Akeno: So what is it that is so important, you needed to find me?

Suzaku: Its about your mother.

Akeno: (surprised) My Mother?!

Suzaku: Yes. We've discovered the possibility that she could be alive.

Akeno: But how?

Suzaku: We're not sure, so I came to ask if you want to join in our investigation.

Akeno was conflicted, on the one hand she wanted to find her mother. On the other Rias was worried and wondering why Y/N was targeted by those fallen angels.

Akeno: I'm sorry but something happened recently and we're still looking into it.

Suzaku: Let me guess its about those fallen angels right. I heard about them showing up here, If you like could offer some assistance.

Akeno: How do you know about this?

Suzaku: I did some research before coming here, speaking of, about this Y/N person.

Rias: Why do you need to know about Y/N?

Suzaku: He was targeted by fallen angels despite having no sacred gear. That's not something that happens often or at all, but this is definitely concerning, because if this keeps up who knows what will happen.

Rias: She has a point. I suppose we'll work with you.

Suzaku: Good.

Additional characters go here.