Parent Approved

So Venelana won but I'm also adding Greyfia as well to make things easier for me. I also got some more characters to add.

Misla Bael- I'll be honest I've never seen anything about her so this will be interesting

Yasaka- It will take some time to think this through, she'll appear much later in the story.

Raynare, Mittlet, and Kalawarner- I've got an idea for them, though it will take a while before they show up. The person who originally requested them only asked for Raynare and Kalawarner, but I threw in Mittlet just for the heck of it.

Irina- Originally I was going to ask about her after Xenovia, but someone requested her so here's an official statement. She'll appear after Xenovia and I'll have to think about it a bit.

3rd POV

Rias and Akeno were having a conversation when a summoning circle appeared. Out of it appeared two women Rias recognized immediately.

Rias: Greyfia? Mom? What are you two doing here?

Venelana: We heard about what Issei did and I wanted to see if you were ok.

Rias: Don't worry I'm fine.

Greyfia: Does it have to do with that Y/N person?

Rias was surprised when Greyfia said Y/N's name.

Rias: How do you know about him?!

Greyfia: I noticed you with a boy that wasn't a member of your peerage or a devil, so I looked into him.

Venelana: Rias, you know humans can't know about us.

Rias: Actually he knows a lot about the supernatural.

Akeno: Its true, he's knowledge of everything is very interesting.

Venelana: Well we can't be to sure he'll keep it a secret, so we're going to pay him a visit.

Before Rias could say anything, the two women left

Akeno: Do you think he'll be alright?

Rias: I hope so. Now care to tell me why you were practicing sound canceling magic.

Meanwhile the two older devils were outside Y/N's house. Greyfia rang the doorbell and after a while Y/N answered the door.

Y/N: Can I help you two?

Greyfia: Yes. My name is Greyfia Lucifuge and this is Venelana Gremory. May we come in?

Y/N: Uhhhh sure.

They went inside with Greyfia and Venelana sitting on a couch, Y/N was getting everyone drinks before he sat down in a chair.

Y/N: So what can I do for you two?

Venelana: We want to talk about you relationship with Rias.

Y/N: What about it?

Greyfia: I'm afraid that we don't trust you.

Y/N: Let me guess, its because your devils and I'm human, right?

Greyfia: Correct.

Y/N: And your afraid I'll reveal everything about the supernatural?

Venelana: Precisely.

Y/N: With all due respect, Rias told me that she is free to marry anyone she wants. Yes I know about the whole arranged marriages devils have, but is it really ok to sacrifice happiness for an agenda.

Venelana: You do have a point, Rias despised her fiance.

Y/N: I know that as a normal human there isn't anything special about me and that Rias will most likely outlive me, but that doesn't matter. If she's happy, then so am I. As for the whole revealing the supernatural, I doubt anyone will believe a random high school student.

The two adults were honestly surprised by Y/N's response. After a while Venelana smiled.

Venelana: It seems Rias was right to place her faith in you.

Greyfia: Indeed. Shall we leave?

Venelana: Actually, lets stay. I want to know more about this boy.

Y/N: You want to know about me?

Venelana: Well you are dating my daughter.

The three of them continued talking about various devil things such as various devil families and their abilities.

Y/N: All I'm saying is if you're going to have arranged marriages with a motive, the least you could do is look for the best offspring. Pairing someone with the power of destruction with someone with fire and healing powers doesn't seem that useful.

Greyfia: I agree, but it was more for helping to increase the devil population.

Y/N: Then why bother with arranged marriages. Would it really matter who marries each other?

Venelana: He's got a point Greyfia. If it was all about increasing the devil population, then it wouldn't have mattered who Rias was engaged to.

Greyfia just took a sip of her drink as Venelana finished hers.

Venelana: Well, we should get going. It was nice meeting you Y/N.

Y/N: Likewise, it was an honor to meet you two.

Venelana: Lets go Greyfia.

Greyfia: Yes ma'am.

The two women left Y/N's house before starting a conversation.

Venelana: Rias has definitely found an amazing person.

Greyfia: Indeed.

Venelana: Perhaps we should keep our eyes on him. Just to see what happens with him.

Greyfia: I agree.

The two smiled before returning to the underworld.

Bonus:

Y/N had just finished his homework when all of a sudden, a summoning circle appeared. Out of it appeared a woman.

???: Excuse me, are you Y/N?

Y/N: Yes I am. Can I help you?

???: I heard you know about devil abilities. Do you know if there is a reason why someone can't use theirs?

Y/N: Well there's a lot of questions that need to be asked. Did the person in question have a traumatic experience when they were younger? Were they involved in an incident where they lost control and mentally refused to use it? It could also be a birth defect or there maybe something wrong with their body that prevents them from using it. These are all just ideas though.

???: I'm not sure but I'll try looking into it. Thank you for your advice.

Y/N: Glad to help.

The woman returned to the circle and left as Y/N was still sitting.

Y/N's thoughts: Who was that woman, and how did she know me?

Surprise I added Misla Bael into this chapter. I'll be honest this one was challenging to write. If their is anyone you want me to add leave a comment.