A Phoenix's Flame

So I got a few more requests for characters.

Miki Hoyoudou- Another case of a character I've rarely seen anything done with, but she'll show up somewhere near the end.

Lady Phenex- Imagine getting her requested just before you were about to write Ravel. Also does she have an official name?

Lady Striti- Yet another character I've rarely seen anything about, but I'll see what I can do. She'll be after Sona and Serafall. Also same question I had for Lady Phenex, is their an official name, or even image?

Griselda Quarta- Who? *looks her up* Oh, Xenovia's mother. I'll try but I make no promises, she'll be after Irina at some point.

Before I continue, can I just say how weird it is that I do a chapter on three mothers, and now I just got a request for four more. Is Kakyoin a fan of this story? Anyway back to the requests.

Gabriel- This one may take awhile to think up but I'll try, she'll appear after Irina.

Yasaka & Kunou- I got a request for them from two different people, but I was going to do both of them if someone requested either one. They'll show up near the end.

Shuri Himejima- I had an idea for her to use in another story, so I already have a plan for her. She'll appear much later in the story.

And the Molos Independense and Liberation Front strikes again

Viser- I'll be honest when I saw a request for Raynare, I was wondering if/when someone would request her as well. She'll appear after Irina.

Seekvaira Arages- I'll be honest I have no idea what to do for her or when she'll show up. Also a weird case of people planning to do something with her but don't get far enough in their stories for her to show up.

Rias POV

I was currently doing some work in my office, when a summoning circle appeared with an unfortunately familiar symbol. However instead of Riser walking out, it was his sister Ravel.

Rias: Ravel? What are you doing here?

Ravel: *sigh* If I'm being honest Rias, I need a break.

Rias: A break from what?

Ravel: Things have been really tense at our house recently.

Rias: What do you mean.

Ravel: My brother has been involving himself with another house. Something about a house that offers special service to high class devils.

Rias: You mean the house of lust?

Ravel: Yeah, apparently he's been giving away phoenix tears for whatever they offer. When my parents found out they decided to revoke his peerage rights and give them to me.

It was extremely hard to not start laughing at this situation, but I let her continue.

Ravel: Ever since then he's been begging my parents and me for his peerage back. It been getting on my nerves, so I came here. So has anything happened recently?

Rias: Well...

I told her about how Issei had been involving himself with the house of lust and how it affected my peerage.

Ravel: To think we were both affected by the same house.

Rias: Yeah, but things have gotten better. I've met an extremely great human.

Ravel: A human? As in a normal human, no sacred gear?

Rias: Yeah, but he has amazing knowledge of the supernatural.