Guiding A Lost Nun

So I haven't gotten requests for other characters. (To be fair, I think we're running out of people.) However there is something I want to discuss at the end of this chapter.

Y/N POV

I was on my way to class when I overheard a few people talking.

???: Do you think Asia is okay?

???2: I hope so, she hasn't been her usual self.

???: I swear, if that perv did something to her, I'll make him regret it.

I have no idea who they're talking about. Now that I think about it, there's this one girl in my classes that seemed down. I just let her be because I figured I had no business in it, but seeing as there is are a lot of people concerned for her, maybe I should see what's bothering her.

Timeskip

Class just finished and I looked toward the girl everyone was talking about looking depressed. I waited till a good number of students left before going to talk with her.

Y/N: Hey, are you okay? You seemed down about something.

Asia: I'm okay.

Y/N: You know when people say they're okay, they're usually hiding something.

Asia: I promise, I'm fine. Really.

She tried to fool me by smiling, but I could easily tell she was faking it.

Y/N: Look, you can tell me your fine all you like, but until you can genuinely tell me your okay, I won't believe you.

She sighed and I could tell she was going to say what was bothering her.

Asia: Well, someone, who meant a lot to me, decided he didn't care about me anymore.

Y/N: And what did he do that made you see him as someone you cared about?

Asia: He saved my life.

Y/N: And?

Asia: And what?

Y/N: What else did he do that made him special to you?

Asia: He saved my life, isn't that enough?

Y/N: Just because someone did one good deed doesn't mean they're a good person. Get to know someone before you trust them.

She seemed shocked by what I said. I needed to leave because Sona wanted to see me after class.

Asia POV

I was reflecting on what that boy said. For most of my life, I did what I was told without question. I was told to heal others and then I get called a witch. Then I try to redeem myself and trusted some fallen angels who were only interested in my sacred gear. Now I found myself trusting someone who rarely noticed me. I decided to go to the ORC to take my mind off things.

Timeskip
3rd POV

Asia entered the clubhouse, inside Rias was at her desk and immediately noticed her.

Rias: Hey Asia, are you feeling okay?

Asia: Well...no.

She walked towards the desk deciding to talk to Rias.

Asia: A boy I just met made think about my life and how I always end up getting tricked.

Rias: Who was this boy?

Asia: I don't know his name, but he had h/c hair and e/c eyes.

Rias smiled when she heard Asia's description.