An Angels New Light

So no new females (big surprise) but I guess more of you are curious about the vote for what Y/N should be.

Human: 12
Twist: 30

However I will keep this vote open for the rest of this book just in case anyone wants to change it. I may hint towards the twist but it's not going to be fully confirmed.

Some people have asked what I would make Y/N and personally I would want to keep him human to make things interesting. The only reason I started this was that I saw some comments about him having a connection to the supernatural, so I want to see if anyone would want to see that.

Irina POV

I was still trying to get over what I heard about Issei. Sure he can be a pervert, but I didn't think he would do something like that. Right now I was walking through the halls when I bumped into someone.

Irina: Oh my goodness, are you okay?

???: Yeah, I'm fine.

I helped him up as he was looking at me.

???: Is something on your mind?

Irina: I'm just having trouble with a friend of mine.

???: Is that so? Well I hope things will work out for you. Unfortunately I need to get going, but if you need any assistance, I'll be glad to help.

Irina: Thank you, have a good day.

???: You too.

With that he left. I continued walking when I saw Asia and Xenovia. I noticed they seemed to be in much better spirits recently, I wonder why?

Irina: Hey you two, are you looking for something?

Asia: Yeah, have you seen Y/N?

Irina: Who's Y/N?

Xenovia: He's our boyfriend.

Irina: BOYFRIEND?! I thought you two were still upset about Issei.

Xenovia: We were, but Rias told that we should move on, so we did.

Irina: But isn't dating the same guy problematic?

Asia: Not really, he's been wonderful.

Xenovia: On top of that he also knows a good bit about supernatural things.

Irina: Wait he knows about us?

Asia: Yes, but don't worry he won't tell anyone.

Irina: Wow, he sounds great.

Asia: Yeah he's been a big help to all of us.

Irina: Wait, what do you mean by all of us?

Asia: There's us, Rias, and Akeno.

Irina: You're all dating him!?

Xenovia: Yeah, Rias said he could help us get over Issei. In fact why don't you join us? Perhaps he can help you as well?

Irina: Really, I'm not sure though.

Xenovia: Well if you ever change your mind, go see Rias about it, it was her idea after all. C'mon Asia.

Asia: Alright, bye Irina.

Irina: See ya.

With that they left. I was thinking about their offer. Maybe I should talk to Rias about this.

Any female additions?

Should Y/N remain human?