1

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

1 | t h e m e e t i n g

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Jordan's outfit:

❛ ━━━━・❪T H U R S D A Y  2 7  A U G U S T   2 0 2 0 - 11.09 ❫ ・━━━━ ❜

"Okay everyone, get settled into your trailers, we'll do the group read tomorrow!" Robert, our. director, yelled.

Jordan walked through the rows of trailers and eventually found hers, number 8. She looked once again at her slip of paper and made sure she read the number correctly and, apprehensively, opened the door and peaked in.

"No one is in there, y'know?" Said a voice from behind her. She jumped slightly and turned around. She saw a girl, around the same age as her, much taller then her, with blonde, shoulder-length hair. "Hi, I'm Lotus Blossom! Who're you?"

"H-Hello, I'm Jordan Brown." Said the shy girl.

"The rest of us are hanging out near the town square, wanna come?"

"Uhm, a-are sure you want m-me to come? I-I'm pretty sure I'll- I'll, ruin it." She looked down at my small feet. "And anyway, you w-wouldn't be able t-to underst-st-stand me, with m-my st-stutter and all."

"Hey, your stutter is adorable and is one of the many reasons you got chosen for this part!" Lotus exclaimed, "and plus, I already told everyone that you agreed and now there waiting next to the Ubers, So come onnnnn!"

"Hey, Lotus, c-can I call you Tis or Tissy, only if your c-comfortable of course I don't want it to seem-" Jordan started.

"I love that name. Tissy. That nickname is now dedicated to you, and only you can call me that." She stated, grinning. Jordan smiled shyly at this.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

After carefully navigating through the sea of trailers, Tissy and Jordan finally found the rest of the group. Lyon, Dylan, Andy and Isaiah where goofing around, reciting snippets of Hamlet ; Hala, Vivien and YaYa were gossiping about a celebrity; and Akira was complaining to Nathan and Andrew about how long the two girls were taking.

"The queen has arrived, lets go!" Lotus said, in a kind-of-yelling, kind-of-talking tone.

Everyone stopped talking and turned to the blonde haired girls., 'frogot we hadn't met yet'. Jordan thought. Then she suddenly flushed at the sudden attention. "H-Hi?" She said shyly, as usual.

"Ok, no time for introductions, we have 7 hours to go and look through pointless shops, chop chop!" Akira said, with authority in her voice.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

The group walked out of the Ubers they walked in a triangle-like formation. YaYa and Hala at the front, not too far behind them were Lyon, Dylan and Isaiah, then Akira, Andrew and Andy and, finally, Lotus, Nathan, Jordan and Vivien on Jordan's hip.

Vivien had taken an instant liking to Jordan, as did the latter. She's always liked children, but Vivien and Jordan, it was almost as if then had a bond, their souls connected. Like a mother seeing her long-lost daughter again. Except the mother was 14-going-15. Infact, Vivien already had a nickname for Jordan; Jojo. Don't get her wrong she loves the name but, it's a bit, well, childish.

"Okay, so, lets go to Starbucks, yeah?" Asked Nathan. There where several murmers of agreement.

We all returned to our previous formation and walked briskly to the nearest Starbucks.

"What would you like to order?" The barista asked YaYa.

"Hmmm, A mocha cookie crumble Frappuccino."

By now everyone had ordered any we all sat in a large booth in the back corner of the shop.

"Soooo, let's get to know each other!" Isiah said, taking a sip of his hot chocolate and glancing around the table. He looked at YaYa, who was stitting to his right with a mocha frappuccino and a salad; then to Hala, with her peppermint tea and cookie; Dylan, with his water and croissant; Isaiah, his nutella cookie and hot chocolate; Akira, with her pb&j sandwich and fizzy lemon water; Andrew, and his chocolate croissant with a hot chocolate; Lyon, with his large vanilla frappucchino; Andy, his iced cucumber water with a salmon wrap; Lotus, and her iced coffee with a grilled cheese sandwich; Nathan, with his pineapple smoothie and a bacon sandwich; Viven, with her orange juice nad bagel; and finally Jordan, with a Lemon tea.

"Okay, I'm YaYa, I play Missy Moreno and I'm 12."

"I'm Hala, I play Ojo and I'm 11"

"I'm Dylan, I play Slow-mo and I'm 11'

"I'm Isaiah, I play Rewind and I'm 14"

"I'm Akira, I play Fast-forward and I'm 14"

"I'm Andrew, I play Facemaker and I'm 13"

"I'm Lyon, I play Noodles and I'm 13"

"I'm Andy, I play Wheels and I'm 14"

"I'm Lotus, I play A Cappella and I'm 13"

"I'm Nathan, I play Wildcard and I'm 14"

"I-I'm Jordan, I-I play S-St-St-Stutter and I-I'm 13, turning 14 n-next week."

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

A/N:

Hey! Here is the first chapter of my new book, Angel. I was wondering if you liked it? was it to discriptive? Was Jordan's stutter annoying? Pls comment i love reading them, I read everyone of them

Lmao i'm supposed to be paying attention in french but idc :) Does anyoe else hate Google Meets.

I'm also wondering if you like the outfit at the beginning of the chapter for would you prefer me writing what shes gonna wear?

Pls dm me im lonley :( None of my favorite books r updating and i'm saddddd

Anyway, Ignore the lonley 13 yr old

Love,

Maria

(Words: 808): not including my note.