7

┏━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━┓

6 | m o v i n g i n d a y

┗━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━┛

Jordan's outfit:

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

JORDAN, MILO AND ALEX SAT ON Alex's bed. Jordan was laying against the headboard, Milo had his head in her lap and Alex, well, she was hanging off the edge of the bed.

"Shnape, Shnape, Shnivillus Shnape."

"Dumblewhore!"

"G-guys if you going t-o sing the song si-ing it properly." She complained, rolling her eyes. Alex smirked at her older sister's distress.

"Shnape, Shnape, Shnivillus Shnape-"

"Dumblewhore"

"Ronald, Ronald, Ronald, Ronald Weasley"

"Whoremione, Whoremione, Whoremione-"

"Parry Hotter, Parry Hotter, Parry Hotter"

"Shniv-"

"Parry-"

"Shniv-"

"Parry-"

"St-st-st-stop, please."

Alex rolled her chocolate brown eyes.

"Did anyone ask for your opinion?" The younger girl asked sarcastically.

Jordan huffed and crossed her arms across her chest. Milo began whining because Jordan had stopped playing with his hair.

"Shut up Milo." Alex complained.

Much like Jordan, Alex had dirty blonde hair. Although since Jordan's, quite recent, hair cut, Alex had longer hair, Jordan's now only reached until her shoulders.Alex had her dad's brown eyes, Jordan had her mom's light turquoise eyes.Milo's phone unexpectedly rang.

"Hey girls i'll be right back I just need to answer this call." He said, sitting up. The boy answered the call. The sisters could hear Lotus' screaming through this phone.

"YOU WASHED THE HOODIE WHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO-"

"Lotus, babe I-"

"SHUT UP CEDAR NOW'S NOT THE TIME I'M ON A CALL. GET OFF ME I'LL INVITE ALEX AND JORDAN AFTER I FINISH THIS CALL."

"MILO I TOLD YOU NOT TO WASH YOUR HOODIE BECAUSE NOW I DON'T WANT TO STEAL IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T SMELL LIKE YOU, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND WHY I'M MAD AT YOU!?"

Milo looked terrified and turned to us for help. Alex shrugged as if to say 'she told you not to wash it not our problem now you have to deal with the wrath of angry Lotus'.