4

┏━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━┓

4 | c u d d l e s 

┗━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━┛

Jordan's Outfit:

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

NATHAN BLAIR WASN'T used to dealing with crying girls, but somehow was able to calm Jordan down enough for her to change and cuddle onto the sofa.

"Do you need anything?" Nathan asked, crouching down in front of the sofa and stroking Jordan's blonde, silky hair.

"T-T-Te-ea, p-lea-ease" She said through sniffles.

Nathan smiled at her and stood up, making his way to the mini kitchen. He followed his Mother's Lemon tea recipe, similar to Jordan's but instead with 4 lemon peels and a tablespoon of honey. The boy brought her her warm tea and sat down next to her on the sofa. He continued to stroke her hair, comforting her.

People might wonder why she made such a scene when she wasn't invited, Jordan had been, and still is, bullied. For her stutter, because she's 'too short", or her hair is too straight, anyway. She was used to being excluded, but here on the We can be heroes set she felt included, people cared. Lotus cared. And the fact that they forgot her really had an impact on the young girl.

"So I'll be going so that you can sleep." Nathan said, getting up.

"U-uh, c-can yo-ou st-st-st-sta-ay?" Jordan asked, fiddling with her fingers nervously.

" 'course."

So Jordan pulled herself up from the cream sofa and towards her queen sized "bed, Nathan trailing behind her. Jordan stopped in the bedroom and looked through her birch closet. She held up a pair of men's sweatpants and handed them to Nathan.

"Erm, th-ther-re my c-cou-usin-s, th-they shou-ould f-fit."

She turned around to face the corner and covered her eyes while Nathan changed out of his grey jeans and Jurassic world shirt and into the light grey sweatpants.

"Done."

Jordan slowly turned around and uncovered her eyes, but she didn't open them.

"Erm, Jordan. Your eyes are still closed."

Her eyes shot open quicker than a bullet and instantly flushed from embarrassment.

"L-lets g-go to b-bed." The short girl stuttered.

Nathan and Jordan walked over to the bed in a comfortable silence, Nathan layer down on one side and Jordan on the other.

'Do you think he'd mind if I moved closer, he seems to be asleep, yeah I will.'

Jordan shuffled closer to Nathan to that their backs where nearly touching. Nathan turned around and pulled her closer to him so that he was spooning her. Jordan turned around and cuddled into his chest.

He invited her.

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter I'm grounded and it was all i had time to get out.

Love,

Maria

(Words: 406)= not including my note