8

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
8 | d i s a s t e r d a t e
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Jordan's Outfit:

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜IF ANYONE WERE TO ASK JORDAN IF she was ready, she would say no

IF ANYONE WERE TO ASK JORDAN IF she was ready, she would say no. If you asked, 'are you ready emotionally?" The answer: no. ' are you ready mentally?" Still no. And, 'Are you ready physically?" No.

Lotus had this all planned out. Nathan asks, they go over to Hala's house and get Jordan ready, Jordan looks beautiful, they kiss and have a bajillion babies, easy, right?

Wrong.

Hala had a unexpected visit to her aunts, Lotus' clothes were way to big for Jordan and Nathan was in the middle of having a panic attack. Fun right?

Wrong, again.

"NATHAN SHUT YOUR CAKE HOLE OR ELSE I'LL SHIP YOU OFF TO ALASKA."

Milo, Nathan, Andy and Lyon were all in Lyon's bedroom, getting Nathan ready for this disaster date?

"It's simple with Jordan, you just order in pizza, make her lemon tea, cuddle up on the couch and boom, her dream date." Milo assured, or, tried to.

Nathan looked at him, exasperated. "How do you know this!?" He yelled, pulling at his hair.

"HEY BOYS KEEP IT DOWN IM MAKING A TIKTOK!" Came the muffled voice of Andy's 11 year old sister, Adriana.

"YOU'RE TOO YOUNG FOR TIKTOK, ADRI"

The house was silent, except for he sound of Adriana messing around.

"WHATS THAT NOISE ADRI."

"I'M LOOKING FOR WHERE I ASKED."

Andy rolled his eyes at this.

"Well, I think I know my baby cousin well enough, don't you?" Milo asked, returning to the previous conversation.

At Lotus' apartment it wasn't going much better.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Alex, Jordan, Lotus and YaYa were all huddled up around Lotus' vanity, YaYa trying to do her makeup. Lotus and YaYa were arguing over doing Jordan's makeup. Alex had had enough and was lying on the bed, ankles crossed and was FaceTiming Cedar with earbuds in.

"THE EYESHADOW SHOULD BE YELLOW, NOT 'bAbY bLuE'."

"IT'S GOING TO FADE FROM YELLOW INTO 'bAbY bLuE'!"

"SHES GOUNG TO BE WEARING A YELLOW TOP, NOT A 'bAbY bLuE' ONE."

"SHES GOING TO BE WEARING 'bAbY bLuE' JEANS."

"UGH FINE YOUR RIGHT!"

"THEN WHY ARE WE STILL SHOUTING"

"BECAUSE IM LOTUS BLOSSOM, THATS WHY"

The two sisters just rolled there eyes.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Andy drove Nathan back to his apartment and dropped him off at the door.

"Just follow Milo's plan and everything'll be fine, 'aight?"

"Right." Nathan said uncertainly.

And so he did, the date went well, even ended up with a kiss on the cheek, on the cheek, from Jordan. The two agreed to have a second one, well, Lotus told them to have a second one.

A/N:

Sorry guys this was all I had time to get out, seeing as I'm grounded (middle child syndrome) anyways...

THANKS FOR 500 READS IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW IF YOU WANT

Love,

Tommy

(I'm going to start signing off as Tommy or Tom because it's my nickname sooo he, dw I'm still a girl but my nickname is just weird.)

(lmao I republished this cuz I forgot the outfit)

(Words: 439) : not including my note.