3

┏━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━┓

 3 | t a b l e  r e a d s  a n d  s l e e p o v e r s

┗━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━┛

JORDAN CHUCKLED SOFTLY at the messages from the previous night. She connected her phone to her pale blue JBL speaker. The girl put on her playlist and sang the words quetly, doing the dishes from yesterday. After putting away her, now dry, teacup, she made herself a THERMOS  of lemon tea.

"Michelle, ma belle, sont les mont qui vont trés bien ensemble, trés bien ensemble." She sang quietly.

"Wow, that was great, and you didn't stutter!" Said a voice from the shadows.

Jordan shreiked and the knife she was using to peel the lemon clattered to the floor. "W-whos th-there, I-I'm armed!" She cried, grabbing her book, Pride and Predjuce, as a weapon.

"I'll give you a clue, I'm named after a flower."

"T-Tissy! Y-you scared the h-hell out of m-me!" Jordan remarked, slowly lowering the book from above her head.

Lotus just shrugged and picked up the knife from the floor. "Whats this pathetic thing, where's your pocket knife, oh! I need to borrow it please."

Jordan looked at her sceptically "A-as l-long as you pr-promise not t-to slit N-Nathan o-or A-Andy's thro-oat, underst-st-st-stand?"

Lotus rolled her eyes but nodded nevertheless. Jordan looked through her birch kitchen drawers and reluctantly gave Tissy the knife.

"Lets play 20 questions?" Lotus stated-more-than-questioned. Jordan gave her a look and motioned to her partially peeled lemon."After, you finish making your weird tea."

Jordan nodded thankfully at her and resumed peeling the ripe lemon. She placed 3 of the peelings into her white THERMOS bottle and added the hot water. Tissy just hummed a long to 'Killer Queen'.

"Yes, finally done! Lets go sit down on the sofa." Lotus cried with some sort of relif.

Jordan took her THERMOS and a bowl of Pringles to the sofa.

"Okay, I'll go first." Tissy said while placing the bowl of Pringles between the two. " Favorite color?"

"Beige. F-favorite m-movie?"

"Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix. How about you?"

"M-mad-daga-ascer."

"Madagascar, Cool."Lotus said, taking a Pringle.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

"Okay lets post a pic on insta!"

"N-No Tissy."

"Jordannnn"

"T-Tissyyyy"

"Jordannnn"

"Tissyyyy"

"Jordannnn"

"Tissyyyy"

"Jordannnn"

"Tissyyyy"

"Jor-"

"O-Ok, fi-ine."

Jordan and Lotus were watching Modern Family on her laptop. Lotus, being Lotus, decided to post a picture on Instagram. Here it is: