9

┏━━━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━━━┓

9 | s t a r b u c k s  i s  t h e  ' s p o t '  f o r  

r e l a t i o n s h i p    m i l e s t o n e s

┗━━━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━━━┛

Jordan's outfit:

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

LOTUS, MILO, LYON, YAYA AND ANDY SAT AT a booth in Starbucks. The five of them where spying on Nathan and Jordan. The pair where currently having their seventh date. After six dates inside, bundled up in a fluffy grey blanket watching the Rush Hour movies, Jordan had finally gathered up the courage to ask him to have a date outside the house. 

Milo (who had been dragged there by his hyperactive girlfriend), held an aggressive frown on his face watching Nathan and Jordan sitting next to each other.

"Stop being a 'overprotective cousin'." YaYa mocked.

"I'm allowed to be one if i want to." Milo said, pointing at his chest." My choice, not yours."

YaYa and Lotus rolled their eyes at his unneeded drama.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

In Nathan's opinion, Jordan's laughs were adorable. That's why he kept cracking random jokes he researched a few days ago with his younger sisters. The two had finished having their meal and Nathan was currently paying for lunch, even after Jordan's multiple protests. The two walked out of the Starbucks and began walking back to their apartment block. 

A couple blocks from their apartment Nathan abruptly stopped and turned to face her. He looked, and felt, panicked and nervous.

"Erm.. Jordan?" He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Y-yes? Is e-everyth-hing ok-ay?"

"Iwaswonderingifyouwantedtobemygirlfriendofficlially?"

(Translation for Dyslexia: "I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend officially?")

"Y-yes I  would love t-to."

Nathan looked at her with happy eyes.

"Can I kiss you?"

"O-of course!"

So they both leaned in and, to Jordan at least it was amazing, something neither of them had experienced before. 

A/N:

I. AM. SO SORRY. FOR. NOT. UPDATING.

The story is still 'ON HOLD', its just like a chapter to star the on hold-ness.

Feel free to pm me story prompts, i need them.

Im sorry but Lotus and Milo (Lotilo) are couple goals and absolutely adorable. Alex is also my fav character, she is based off me (thats probs why)

*movie spoiler alert (i spoil everything)*

And, I just watched Enola Holmes, THE GRANDMA WAS MY FAV CHARACTER BUT THEN SHE SHOT HER GRANDSON, but i literally started cackling when he got shot and i said: "Bro granny you really just shot him, serves him right for not saying thanks to Enola"

Love,

Tommy (i am the same person as Maria, Tommy is just my nickname.)

Words: 354 (not including my note)