❝Chapter 9❞

Y/N's POV~

It's been almost 2 weeks since mom and dad's marriage. I am having a great time with BTS a.k.a my brothers except for Taehyung. And about Suga, he doesn't talk so much with me, but I know he cares for me, and now I am playing with my best friend who is yeontan.

I love playing with him. I want to take him for a walk but can I? I need to ask his dad means Taehyung. I went to Taehyung's room. I knock on the door and as soon as I heard "come in" I went inside.

Y/N: um... Taehyung... I wanted to ask that, can I take yeontan for a walk?

Taehyung: no!

Y/N: please?

Taehyung: no, I said.

Y/N: please?

Taehyung: you don't know the meaning of 'no', Huh??

Y/N: please, What can I do to make you agree?

Taehyung: nothing, I won't agree.

Y/N: please, please, please, please, please, pl-

Taehyung: stop it, it's annoying.

Y/N: then let me take yeontan for a walk.

Taehyung: fine, you can take yeontan for a walk but I will come with you. What if something happened to him? Or what if you try to harm him?

Y/N: are you kidding me? Why the f*ck would I do that?

Taehyung: who knows? I don't trust you.

Y/N: ok, I won't even try to win it ok? if you are done then let's go tannie is waiting.

I said he nodded and we both started walking downstairs and both went towards the park.

TIME SKIP~
AT PARK~

We both reach the park and it's so beautiful. I came here for the first time and I am already in love with the place.

 I came here for the first time and I am already in love with the place