-Chapter Seven

Sorry I haven't posted, I've been really sick the past week. Enjoy this chapter! Oh, and please note that the quotes in this are probably a mixture of the books and the films and probably a bit of my own because I'm not bothered to always check the books lol

Also, thank you for 2K reads! At the end of the last chapter I thanked you for 1K, and now I'm at 2.8K? That's unbelievable! Thank you so much:)

/ / / /

The next memory started off with a ten year old Harry finding out about his magical abilities.

"Harry - yer a wizard." Hagrid said.

James snorted at how forward Hagrid was with it. "That won't confuse him at all,"

"I'm a what?" he gasped, wanting to believe what the strange giant was saying yet not daring to do so.

The scene carried on, showing how Harry found out about his parents's true past and how important he was to the Wizarding World. The two girls couldn't help but 'aw' at how young and naïve he was.

"At the time, I wanted to believe it so bad, but I guess I was too scared to," Harry admitted. "I didn't want to put too much hope in the idea of me having an actual life away from the Dursley's. I knew that if I did, and it turned out that this was all some sort of sick joke, I would have never have gotten over it."

Everyone nodded thoughtfully, understanding completely what Harry was trying to say. He craved the idea of being able to escape reality in this magical world, and after living a miserable childhood as an orphan, they could see the appeal of it. Besides, how many eleven-year olds wouldn't want to be a wizard?

"A wizard, o' course," Hagrid said as if it was a common thing.

The scene continued and Hermione, Ron, Lily and James watched as they saw Harry slowly begin to believe the strange giant. Lily and James bit back growls as they heard the cruel things that were being said about them, and Harry fought the urge to go over to number 4, Privet Drive to punch all members of that awful family in the face.

"Notice the similarities between them," Hermione muttered in Ron's ear, who ignored the shiver than ran down his spine at her voice.

"What do you mean?" Ron asked just as quietly.

"Well, you can tell that Harry gets his fist-clenching anger pose from Lily," Hermione said. "And when he pulls on his hair, you can see that James does the same."

Ron thought this over and realised that Harry did indeed do these things. He was so immensely happy with the fact that Harry finally had his parents to talk to, to be comforted by. It gave him a pleasant feeling in his stomach.

The scene changed and everybody found themselves in The Leaky Cauldron at a table with Hagrid. They listened intently through their discussion about Voldemort as Hagrid spoke in a hushed voice.

"Well, some say he died. Codswallop in my opinion," Hagrid said with a strong look of distaste on his face.

"Codswallop," giggled a voice from behind them all. The five jumped up in surprise, Harry whipping out his wand in defence.

"Relax, Harry, it's only me." Sirius reassured, a grin on his face. He was clearly enjoying this.

Harry reluctantly lowered his wand as he glowered at his uncle, and the other four laughed at his expression.

"So what are we doing?" Sirius asked.

James rolled his hazel eyes at his best friend and filled him in with what had happened so far.