-Chapter Eleven

Harry wasn't sure if it was just him, but Sirius seemed to transform from a grown, thirty seven year old man into a thriving twenty year old within the last few days.

It pleased him, really. Over the last couple of years of knowing that Sirius was his Godfather, he had never seen him so happy and so full of life. His eyes were no longer gloomy grey in colour, but instead a glistening, vibrant one which always held a tenacious glint of mischief within them. He acted much more frivolous, especially when around his best friend, and it was safe to say that that was most of the time.

It took a bit of time to convince James and Sirius to change Harry back from his fur-covered face, but eventually they came around to the idea, as convinced by Lily. She could apparently be very convincing if she wanted to be.

Harry was alone on his bed when Sirius came up to talk to him. He sat next to him gracefully, a smile on his lips.

"Hey, Harry." Sirius spoke benevolently, laying a hand on his Godson's shoulder.

Harry looked up at him and returned the grin. "Heya, Sirius. Wouldn't have thought you would have come here,"

Sirius furrowed his eyebrows, causing creases to line his forehead. "Why not? Is it not normal to visit my favourite Godson in his room?"

Harry laughed with mirth. "First of all, Sirius, I'm your only Godson and secondly, this isn't my room. This is your house."

Sirius waved his hands in dismissal. "Potatoes, patatas."

Standing up, Harry shot an amused glance at the elder before walking to his trunk and double checking all of his stuff to ensure that he had packed everything.

"Oh, that's right. You're leaving tomorrow, aren't you?" Sirius said nonchalantly, which only aroused Harry's ever growing suspicions upon him and his father; both of them had been acting rather strange recently. However, Harry decided to just nod and let the topic drop. He did, after all, want to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything and besides, who really wanted to argue with Sirius Black?

Sirius strode over to the end of the bed where Harry was sat cross legged on the floor. "Anyways, I better get going. I've got to go talk to Moony. See you," 

He walked toward the exit before stopping at the doorway. "And by the way, Harry, I know that you've spend a lotto time with your parents already, but maybe try and squeeze it a bit more today. I know for a fact that if it were up to them, they would spend every waking moment with you." And with that, Sirius left the room and closed the door behind him, leaving young Harry to bask in his emotions.

* * * 

Harry slouched at the dinner table just to the left of his mum, with his dad next to her. "Hey mum, hey dad." 

"Harry, posture," Lily warned.

"Yes, mother." Harry rolled his eyes with endearment, smiling lovingly at Lily. 

"So, I was thinking that tonight we could pay a visit to sweet Vernon and Petunia?" James proposed, propping his elbows up on the table.

"I would definitely agree to that." Sirius stated, sliding onto a nearby seat with Lily nodding her head.

Oh Merlin, Harry thought, I would not like to be the Dursleys right now.

* * *

With two quick raps on the door, Harry retracted his hand as he heard a noise from inside. It was only half past seven in the evening at Privet Drive, yet even at this early hour, it was unusual to have guests stopping by around the area. Especially ones dressed as informal as the four sorcerers at number 4's front door.