-Chapter Nine

The normally eerie and quiet house was suddenly bursting with anger and frustration, specifically from Ginny, Mrs. Weasley and Hermione. Fred and George along with James and Sirius had looks of terror upon hearing the women's shouts. The fear showed in their eyes and was mixed in with the mirth that followed as they realised their prank had been successful. The ladies stormed into the room, and Harry would have laughed if it weren't for the terrifying looks on their faces.

Their cheeks had doubled in size, their eyes were as wide as saucers (literally, the sweet had that effect) and their two front teeth were now poking out from behind their lips. When they spoke, their voices were as high as Zouis [if you get this then i love you]. Their hands had transformed into paws and a curled tail followed each of them.

"You turned us into chipmunks?!" Ginny squeaked. "I can't even hold up my wand because of these stupid paws! If I did, I would have hexed you into oblivion by now!"

Sirius was obviously very entertained by this, for the had a cheeky smile playing on his lips. "I'd be careful with that tail of yours, Ms. Weasley. You're going to knock over all of my old, precious and valuable Black ornaments."

Ginny's face was now contorted with anger, and fur began sprouting at the side of her face.

"Oh, and we forgot to mention, the angrier you get-" Fred began.

"The more you transform." George finished.

Mrs. Weasley stepped in before Ginny could pounce on her older brother.

"I swear to Merlin, boys, if you don't transform us back I am taking every single thing you have made for your 'joke shop' and burning it."

All three of the ladies looked ready to kill, so the boys decided they'd rather keep all of their limbs and changed them back.

* * *

The three women still refused to talk to the culprits of the prank, instead busying themselves with cold hard stares at them.

James felt as if things were awkward enough as it was and decided he should probably talk to his son.

"Hey, Harry," James greeted, leaning casually against  his sons doorway.

Harry looked up from reading a newspaper article and gave him a smile.

"Hey, Dad. What's going on?" Harry said.

James decided not to beat around the bush and jumped right into what he was discussing with Remus and Sirius.

"Okay so you know how you're going to need any help you can to protect yourself, right? Well, Remus, Sirius and I were talking and we decided we should teach you how to become and Animagus!"

Harrys mouth dropped open. "An Animagus? Are you sure?"

"Of course! We'll just get you signed up after the wars all over and I'm sure the ministry would let it slide."

Harry looked uneasy but agreed anyways.

James grinned at him, before leading him upstairs to a wide but empty room where Remus and Sirius were waiting for them.

"Ah, so he agreed?" Sirius grinned, but Remus seemed as if he wasn't completely up to the idea. However, he didn't voice his thoughts.

"Yes. All you have to do is lay down, shut your eyes and let us perform the spell that shows you your Animagus form."

Harry did as he was told.

He shut his eyes, and as James muttered an incantation that was much too quiet for him to hear, he felt himself drifting off.