-Chapter Five

Harry was mad; that was evident from his flared nostrils and fuming body posture. The amount of anger he felt at that very moment was completely and utterly understandable; after all, he had been left at the Dursley's for an entire month without a scrap of news. The residents of number 4 Grimmauld Place could only hope that he wouldn't do anything drastic.

He was still yelling at Ron and Hermione when an unsurprisingly calm Dumbledore sauntered through the guest room doors.

"Harry, please calm down. I know this must been hard for you, but I expect you to be mature and accept the fact that Ron and Hermione were told not to contact you."

As hard as it was, Harry was forced to accept that this was the truth and reminded himself that Dumbledore would never purposefully lie to him; or so he hoped. He was indeed very glad when Hermione wrapped her slender arms around him and when Ron clapped his back, because for the first time in a couple of months, Harry felt at home.

"My boy, please go along with Miss Granger and Mr Weasley to your room. I must set a few things straight before I am available to talk to you again. Relax, Harry," Dumbledore added with a chuckle once he noticed the fifteen year old's skin tonepale considerably. "you're not in trouble. I just have a bit of a surprise for you."

Dumbledore swiftly left the room.

"Alright then, mate," said Ron, who was now happy with the lack of tension in the room. "Let's get you upstairs, yeah?"

Harry, who was lifting one end of the trunk (Ron gripping the other, easily carrying it) followed Hermione up the steep staircase and down the corridor to their room. The crooked door swung open as Hermione was about to open it herself and the trio found themselves facing Ginny, Fred and George.

"Hello, Harry," welcomed Fred and George with a grin.

"Hiya!" smiled Ginny, blushing ever so slightly.

Harry only laughed in reply to the three Weasleys. They all jumped head first into a lengthy conversation about summer, attempting to dance their way around the topic of Harry's holidays. However, unfortunately for them, it was unavoidable.

"Harry, I hate to be the one that asks this, but what happened with the dementors?" questioned Hermione curiously.

The scarred boy visibly stiffened, his face red with anger and, whether he was aware of it or not, the others had no idea.

"Well, I'm sure that someone told you about it," started Harry unsurely.

"All they said was that you had been attacked by Dementors along with Dudley and that you were going on trial," stated Ron.

"Oh, well there isn't much else to it, I suppose," informed Harry. "If you really want to know all the details, then I'll tell you. I was running away with Dudley after he had said some particularly cruel stuff, as I had whipped out my wand on him and the sky started getting darker. The fat lump tripped up in the tunnel and a dementor came out at us from either side. I managed to rid us of them before they could do any serious damage, though I could do without my mother's scream again,"

Dumbledore, who had managed to hear the last part, smiled to himself as he heard Harry say the last couple of sentences. He would now have some new, positive memories of not just his mum, but his dad.

He knocked on the door with his long, bony fingers, waiting patiently as Hermione stood up and walked towards the door.

"Hello, Professor!" greeted Hermione brightly.

"Ah, Miss. Granger, always a pleasure," smiled Dumbledore. "Harry, if you may, could you come with me?"

Harry slipped off the bed and shuffled hurriedly out the open door, shutting it behind him as he gave one last look to his best friends.