Chapter one - {Life Sucks!}

Small rule: listen to the vid while reading! :)

"We're just Young and Free!"

Yoongi woke up as his alarm went off beside his ears, loud as drums

Yoongi woke up as his alarm went off beside his ears, loud as drums. He groaned and turned the alarm off with his eyes still closing.

"Can I not go to school?" He groaned, pulling himself out of his bed, slowly walking towards his bathroom.

He looked into the mirror of the bathroom.

"Same face, same features, same presence, same! Everything's the same. Nothing changes. It never did. It never will. How ever times I looked at it, it's always the same."

He talked to himself staring at the mirror. He always talked to himself when he was alone. He is alone all the time. He never let anyone to feel his presence. His parents, who are always busy with what every teenager hate is, work.

He hates that his parents aren't there for him to spend time with. Not just that, they even forget his birthday. The only person who he talks to is his dog, Holly, whom he adores the most.

Sighing, he did his regular routine and took a short shower. He walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist while his right hand dries his hair with a small square size towel.

He makes his way to his closet, looking in the for an outfit. Slowly picking his regular yet expensive jet black T-shirt and his black jeans. He got his hoodie and wore it with his square size towel still over his wet hair. Everything he does is always in slow motion. Nevertheless, he didn't care about it.

He dried his hair and ran his finger through it a couple of times to smoothed it. He threw his bag over his shoulder, not even caring to look whether he had his books or not.

He walked downstairs followed by his dog, Holly behind him. He gave Holly his food and got the cereal box, milk, bowl and a spoon. He got some cereal in the bowl, then poured some milk as he strewed it with the spoon.

He ate it as always in a slow pace. He kept some extra food for Holly, then took the car keys; locked the front door.

He walked down the huge parking lot to the end of it where his car was being parked. He threw his bag on the passenger seat; started driving down the street.

Yoongi was almost near the school until he had to press onto the brake, causing the wheels to make scratching sounds.

It was because of a girl who was crossing the road, without looking. His car was only an inch away from her body yet she was fearless about the incident. Noticing the cars' presence, she stared at it.

Yoongi got out of his car and walked towards her, "You know, you could've died right now?" he growled at her.

"What's the point of living?" she paused but her next sentence made Yoongi confused. "I'd rather be dead."

"You're talking nonsense," Yoongi snorted out in disbelief. "Exactly! That's what everyone says," she stated and walked away.

Yoongi stared at her walking figure. She was definitely of his age and he assured that she was in the same school as him. Feeling something off, he walked back and got inside his car.

It was oddly silent on that street that day. No one was seen, not even students walking. Even the houses seemed like it they were dated back in the 1800s.

Yoongi's thoughts were somewhere else, somewhere far, somewhere he has never been before. It was totally a different world for him. But something told him that there could be light. The light he never saw and never wanted to see, which was LOVE.

It was unwanted for him. He stopped looking for I when he knew it was worthless.

There was only wreckage of light, which was given by his dog. Having lack of love from his parents impacted him dangerously.

'What's the point of living?'

'I'd rather be dead.'

Those two lines of the mysterious girl echoed across his mind. He was confused how she easily influenced much on him.

Just then, a horn coming from behind cut him off, bringing him back to the reality.

He started the engine and drove off towards the school. He parked the car as close as he could from the main entrance of the school. One reason: just so that he wouldn't have to walk much.

He hated crowded places and avoided it as much as he could but he never complained about it. By the time he always arrived, all the students would be in their classes.

He got his books from his locker and walked into the classroom. As soon as he laid his feet in, his breath hitched. Her again? She's in my class? And I never saw her before?